How to put posts in bold letters??

Hi,am a noob at forum posts in bold so feel a bit left out when my posts appear in normal font while others are in bold.
Any help appreciated

11 Comments

where you post your comment press the "B" button exactly the same as if you were making words bold in word etc
once you've clicked the "B" button then type your text in between the boxes that pop up and voila

Original Poster

talking about OP and how to post that in bold letters,thanks

dexter

talking about OP and how to post that in bold letters,thanks

Not possible

Original Poster

yeah but have noticed that my posts are normal font while other posts are in bold.In other forums you can do text to make it bold.have tried here but no go

Become a MOD.

dexter

yeah but have noticed that my posts are normal font while other posts are … yeah but have noticed that my posts are normal font while other posts are in bold.In other forums you can do text to make it bold.have tried here but no go

as said above it's not possible on this forum to make the original post bold, only comments and replies

Original Poster

Yeah would take me about 10yrs to get there the #posts i have and even then they would have to make me a mod as a charitable gesture just like sponser a child in somaila(sponsor a MOD:p)

mods cant post in bold on original post either so dont waste your time

Original Poster

am asking for charity here not actively trying or yelling VOTE 4 ME (_;)

OP, you're a member for close to 4 years and haven't noticed that no one can post in bold in opening post?

Original Poster

Noob as far as posts are concerned (_;)
Just have a glance at the hotest deals of the day more or less and thats that.see from post count
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763879
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56
    3. What an absolute disgrace2147
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446

See more discussions