How to put up christmas lights to upstairs gutter without a ladder?

16 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2016
Does any one do this? got any solutions? Im thinking of using a long pole with some sort of hook...

yes i have googled it, cant find anything really...

16 Comments

Normally anything above 7ft I ask my window cleaner!

Throw a cat up there, call the Fire Brigade to rescue the cat and "oh, while you're up there......"

why dont you just drop them out of the upstairs window into the gutter?

hire a helicopter hang on the rope ladder asumming you have one or drop the window cleaner a tenner and ask him to do it and then leave em up forever

Original Poster

mattinhull

hire a helicopter hang on the rope ladder asumming you have one or drop … hire a helicopter hang on the rope ladder asumming you have one or drop the window cleaner a tenner and ask him to do it and then leave em up forever

hovering over "mark as best answer"......

Was gonna suggest ask Harry potter if you can borrow his owl but I prefer the cat idea now

Lasso?

Redbull. Gives you wiings

Anyone putting Christmas lights on there roof don't forget to tie A safety rope around your neck. Health and safety first.......

Lean out the window. If it's a bit further than you can reach just get someone to hold your legs.

POWYSWALES

Anyone putting Christmas lights on there roof don't forget to tie A … Anyone putting Christmas lights on there roof don't forget to tie A safety rope around your neck. Health and safety first.......

​That is Elf and safety.

Banned

Buy a magic carpet or borrow some of Jacks beans.

Failing that buy a magic lamp & ask the Genie & you still get two more wishes (unless you use one of those wishes to get unlimited wishes)

ask santa to come early. leave a note with the mince pie asking him to do it

fishing rod

catapult
bow and arrow
missus, large barrel and a planck.....

Buy yourself a drone, add a hook to it and fly away.. or a trampoline would do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions