How to read this meter please?

9 replies
Found 5th Aug 2016
My neighbour has this meter. Could anyone teach me how to use this one please. It's supposed to incorporate electricity and gas?! I think it went form R1 to R4. Does anyone know what number SSE has for gas readings please? sse.com/med…jpg

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Original Poster

http://sse.com/media/267745/SmartMetering.jpg

The meter looks like this one and has R1 R2 to probably R4. Which one is for gas please?
Edited by: "aym280" 5th Aug 2016

That's an electric meter, R1 is day rate, R4 is night rate if economy 7.

Nothing to do with gas

Edited by: ".MUFC." 5th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Shau

shauneco

That's an electric meter, R1 is day rate, R4 is night rate if economy … That's an electric meter, R1 is day rate, R4 is night rate if economy 7.Nothing to do with gas

Thank you.

aym280

The meter looks like this one and has R1 R2 to probably R4. Which one is … The meter looks like this one and has R1 R2 to probably R4. Which one is for gas please?

​Any meter that requires PPE to read it is scary in my opinion oO

kester76

​Any meter that requires PPE to read it is scary in my opinion oO

SSE do everything safely, or not at all

"Wear PPE" is one of their 5 golden safety rules.

miikeyblue

SSE do everything safely, or not at all "Wear PPE" is one of their 5 … SSE do everything safely, or not at all "Wear PPE" is one of their 5 golden safety rules.

​In hindsight that pen does have a sharp nib and it would explain why so many people get billed wrong

kester76

​In hindsight that pen does have a sharp nib and it would explain why so m … ​In hindsight that pen does have a sharp nib and it would explain why so many people get billed wrong

Joking aside, the fact he's filling in the sticker with serial numbers etc, suggests that he's just fitted it, and perhaps he just hasn't removed his PPE yet.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

:DJoking aside, the fact he's filling in the sticker with serial numbers … :DJoking aside, the fact he's filling in the sticker with serial numbers etc, suggests that he's just fitted it, and perhaps he just hasn't removed his PPE yet.

miikeyblue

:DJoking aside, the fact he's filling in the sticker with serial numbers … :DJoking aside, the fact he's filling in the sticker with serial numbers etc, suggests that he's just fitted it, and perhaps he just hasn't removed his PPE yet.

I think his mate fitted it and he's just drawing rude pictures
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions