How to Register PS4 Warranty?

Found 8th Dec 2015
Hi, I just bought a Ps4 but does not see anything related to register for warranty. Any advise?

Thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
7 Comments
If I remember ciorrently from when I had to claim for my PS3, if you get an issue you call Sony with the Serial number and proof of purchase (including the date), they then do the rest.
Of course this might have changed and I'm sure someone will be along with more info at some point.
Sony. com
Original Poster
jfclfc

Sony. com

I could not find anything related to register the warranty. Any advise?
Original Poster
miacid

If I remember ciorrently from when I had to claim for my PS3, if you get … If I remember ciorrently from when I had to claim for my PS3, if you get an issue you call Sony with the Serial number and proof of purchase (including the date), they then do the rest.Of course this might have changed and I'm sure someone will be along with more info at some point.

Thats what i read before. Maybe still same?
I recently had to send off my PS4 for repair. There is no need to register for the warranty as you get the standard 1 year warranty from purchase date. If your PS4 develops a fault all you have to do is go through this website, follow the instructions and send your ps4 off - hardware.support.eu.playstation.com/

My PS4 developed a fault where It would only read certain Blu-ray disks and I went though the website and sent it off for free and got back what looks like a brand new PS4 a week later.

They didn't even ask for a receipt, the identifying info that you have to fill in is the PS4 serial number and obviously your personal details.

Edited by: "RayQ" 8th Dec 2015
Original Poster
Jet23

I recently had to send off my PS4 for repair. There is no need to … I recently had to send off my PS4 for repair. There is no need to register for the warranty as you get the standard 1 year warranty from purchase date. If your PS4 develops a fault all you have to do is go through this website, follow the instructions and send your ps4 off - https://hardware.support.eu.playstation.com/#/ My PS4 developed a fault where It would only read certain Blu-ray disks and I went though the website and sent it off for free and got back what looks like a brand new PS4 a week later.They didn't even ask for a receipt, the identifying info that you have to fill in is the PS4 serial number and obviously your personal details.

Wow thats great. So do what we need is just remember the date of purchased right?
Newbie99

Wow thats great. So do what we need is just remember the date of … Wow thats great. So do what we need is just remember the date of purchased right?

I didn't even get asked for the purchase date or receipt. They do ask for the serial number which is on the bottom side of the ps4 near the barcode.
Edited by: "RayQ" 8th Dec 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions