How to remove ebay update on adroid.

Found 11th Sep 2015
Just updated to the latest eBay app on play store. I never read the reviews for the update and they are bad. Now I'm stuck with a bad app and want to know if its possible to get back to the old version. I tried uninstall but it brings me back to the new app. I can't find a update uninstall. Thanks for anyhelp if possible.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Delete the app. Look for the eBay.apk based on a version you liked (google). Once installed go to the play store. Look for the newly installed ebay app. Click the menu (....) button and turn off auto update.

Did that with hotukdeals the new app is terrible. Fails to let me comment 90% off the time.
Completely uninstall the app and then download an apk for the previous version.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ebay-mobile/ebay/ebay-3-0-0-19-android-apk-download/

There's a download link for the previous version from May. Click the blue download button instead of the play store button otherwise it will link you to the play store which will have the latest version. Once you download the apk, open and install it on phone.

If you've never installed an app by sideloading an apk, you might have to go to settings > security > unknown sources. Make sure this is enabled otherwise it won't allow you to install it.

If the May version of the app isn't the one you previously had, you can scroll down further on the link above to download even older versions.
Yep hate the new version too :-(
Be aware of non approved installs and potential security risks if the app has been tampered with.
Just sayin
dreadzone101

Completely uninstall the app and then download an apk for the previous … Completely uninstall the app and then download an apk for the previous version.http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ebay-mobile/ebay/ebay-3-0-0-19-android-apk-download/There's a download link for the previous version from May. Click the blue download button instead of the play store button otherwise it will link you to the play store which will have the latest version. Once you download the apk, open and install it on phone. If you've never installed an app by sideloading an apk, you might have to go to settings > security > unknown sources. Make sure this is enabled otherwise it won't allow you to install it.If the May version of the app isn't the one you previously had, you can scroll down further on the link above to download even older versions.

Thanks! Worked a treat.
thanks ive just read the comments I dident know you could retrieve the old app
It automatically updated back to new version after installing old ones. How to prevent this auto update?
Original Poster
Go to play store after installing the old version, click on eBay and the in the top right corner click there and untick the auto update box.
kash2013

Go to play store after installing the old version, click on eBay and the … Go to play store after installing the old version, click on eBay and the in the top right corner click there and untick the auto update box.

Thanks a lot. That's what I am looking for. New version is a crap!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants