Expired

How to reset archos 80 colbat to factory

Found 15th Mar 2013
searched the web but cannot find the info anywhere , the owners thread is far to long for me to search and need to do it soon as
thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

to hard reset look for the reset hole at the back on your device poke it for 5 seconds to reset your tablet.....

Archos 80 G9 Recovery Mode Instructions
1.Turn off the device and wait 10 seconds.
2.Press and hold the volume + button while powering on the device.
3.Keep the volume + pressed until the Recovery mode starts (white screen).
4.To move from one option to another, use the volume buttons. To select an option, press the ON/OFF button

Original Poster

thanks but doing this results in the archos screen showing then an android who then falls on his back with a red triangle over his belly ?

katya1971

thanks but doing this results in the archos screen showing then an … thanks but doing this results in the archos screen showing then an android who then falls on his back with a red triangle over his belly ?

think you may have a software problem, try plugging it into your computer and seeing if you can manually update it?

found this aswell... may help...
xoomforums.com/for…tml
Edited by: "danboi63" 15th Mar 2013

Original Poster

think i have sorted it after the android apears i held the buttons down again and the recovery screen came up, resetting now

thanks for help can these instructions be added to the owners thread front page ?

terry7866

to hard reset look for the reset hole at the back on your device poke it … to hard reset look for the reset hole at the back on your device poke it for 5 seconds to reset your tablet.....

Can you tell me where exactly the hard reset hole is? Screen of my tablet freezers sometimes and thought a hard reset would help. Or any other advice?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.