How to restart Google opinion rewards?

Found 1st Nov 2015
I have had the app installed but haven't had any surveys for months, anybody know a way of kick starting it?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
install it again and sign in with a new Google email.
My mum has surveys every other day but I only get them like twice a month.
I haven't had any surveys for ages
hsf93

install it again and sign in with a new Google email. My mum has surveys … install it again and sign in with a new Google email. My mum has surveys every other day but I only get them like twice a month.

Yeah same, my Mrs gets loads of surveys but none for me. Didn't want to sign in under different email, thought there may have been a way. Thanks anyway.
I get on average 4/5 a week don't know why
Do you have location switched on? I get lots base around where I have been.
keep location on and use chrome on your laptop / desktop and stay signed in with your google account.

I get a survey every other day, based on where i've been and what i've been searching for.
Peegy

Do you have location switched on? I get lots base around where I have … Do you have location switched on? I get lots base around where I have been.

Thanks for that, will try.
eset12345

keep location on and use chrome on your laptop / desktop and stay signed … keep location on and use chrome on your laptop / desktop and stay signed in with your google account.I get a survey every other day, based on where i've been and what i've been searching for.

Nice 1, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants