Groups
    EXPIRED

how to restore contacts?

Banned
    Hi, i recently sold my note 3 and before factory resetting it I forgot to write down all my contacts. Is there any way of restoring them/finding them? thanks

7 Comments

Does you online mobile account have a backup facility that may hold them or have you previously imported them to say Google or Yahoo?

Edited by: "arachnoid" 8th Jul 2014

Banned

just sign in to your google acvount and it will all be there if worst goes to worst get a bill of numbers called from o2 or whoever your with n call people up

Banned

amazingbob123

just sign in to your google account and it will all be there if worst … just sign in to your google account and it will all be there if worst goes to worst get a bill of numbers called from o2 or whoever your with n call people up

Original Poster Banned

amazingbob123

just sign in to your google acvount and it will all be there if worst … just sign in to your google acvount and it will all be there if worst goes to worst get a bill of numbers called from o2 or whoever your with n call people up

i tried with my google account but it still doesn't appear? can you see your contacts online as well?

Do you have a tablet on android

Original Poster Banned

r1biker

https://www.google.com/contacts/

Nothing appears on my contacts when i sign in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would711
      2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions