Expired

How to Return Goods to Sports Direct?

Found 16th Aug 2013
Hey guys,

I bought some trainers from there via the internet, they are too small so i need a new size or for them to be returned... i have looked on thier website but i cant seem to find how i do so. Can i return them instore? Its been just over 2 weeks since i received them (i was away) is it too late to return them?
Community Updates
AskSports & Fitness
17 Comments
Banned
op is lazy
Original Poster
willhay555

Took me ten seconds on my … Took me ten seconds on my phone.http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.sportsdirect.com/customerservices/completedorders/returnsandexchanges

You obviously didnt bother to read it as it doesnt answer my question...
Why not just take them instore and ask? A friend of mine was told, via a SD employee, that if you return an online order to a store you will get a credit note - that may suffice for your needs?
Original Poster
scrumpypaul

Why not just take them instore and ask? A friend of mine was told, via a … Why not just take them instore and ask? A friend of mine was told, via a SD employee, that if you return an online order to a store you will get a credit note - that may suffice for your needs?

I live 40 miles away from the store hence why i ordered online...
Banned
shoulda gone asders...thry do farm clothes
Hi. The instructions will be on the invoice.

further info here: m.sportsdirect.com/mt/…ges
Banned
You cannot return online orders to sports direct instore. You need to pay to send them back via RM
Worst company to return things too, good luck.
mum2b

You obviously didnt bother to read it as it doesnt answer my question...

Not only could you be bothered to search yourself but you couldn't be bothered to read the post I made, the one I took time to help you with.
They were return instructions.
They state seven days.
They also state instructions on your invoice.
They also give an address to return your goods.
How do you manage to put one foot in front of the other each morning?
Edited by: "willhay555" 17th Aug 2013
willhay555

Not only could you be bothered to search yourself but you couldn't be … Not only could you be bothered to search yourself but you couldn't be bothered to read the post I made, the one I took time to help you with.They were return instructions.They state seven days.They also state instructions on your invoice.They also give an address to return your goods.How do you manage to put one foot in front of the other each morning?

indeed, OP not to bright it seems.
willhay555

Not only could you be bothered to search yourself but you couldn't be … Not only could you be bothered to search yourself but you couldn't be bothered to read the post I made, the one I took time to help you with.They were return instructions.They state seven days.They also state instructions on your invoice.They also give an address to return your goods.How do you manage to put one foot in front of the other each morning?

They (sportsdirect) don't state what OP is asking on the returns form.

dimebars

You cannot return online orders to sports direct instore. You need to pay … You cannot return online orders to sports direct instore. You need to pay to send them back via RM

Where did you get this info from?

Source?
Edited by: "mboora" 17th Aug 2013
Ive never seen a website try and explain their returns policy so badly. From what I can make out you only have 7 days to return from when you received the item. It says nothing about exchanging items. I think your best bet is to ring up sports direct customer service and see if they can explain this any better for you.
Banned
The source is Sports Direct website.
Original Poster
lisajohnsonxxx

Ive never seen a website try and explain their returns policy so badly. … Ive never seen a website try and explain their returns policy so badly. From what I can make out you only have 7 days to return from when you received the item. It says nothing about exchanging items. I think your best bet is to ring up sports direct customer service and see if they can explain this any better for you.

Thank you for understanding where im coming from. I had in actual fact found the webpage before posting on here. As you agree with me, it doesnt actually say much! I was asking for more along the lines of personal experiences of returning stuff rather than people quoting their god awful website that, lets faces it, any one of the morons on here are able to do.
Edited by: "mum2b" 18th Aug 2013
mum2b

Thank you for understanding where im coming from. I had in actually fact … Thank you for understanding where im coming from. I had in actually fact found the webpage before posting on here. As you agree with me, it doesnt actually say much! I was asking for more along the lines of personal experiences of returning stuff rather than people quoting their god awful website that, lets faces it, any one of the morons on here are able to do.

I asked a similar question recently and had also seen the returns page people are quoting before hand.

The returns page is far too confusing and people on HUKD flamed me too.

Edited by: "mboora" 18th Aug 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants