How to return shoes to House of Fraser

Found 13th Jul
I bought a pair of shoes on HOF on line and they are not comfortable and hurt my feet how do i return them.

I bought them about one month ago
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
deleted396333
If only Google had been invented before this post...
6 Comments
houseoffraser.co.uk/cus…nds

For online purchases
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return your item(s) within 28 days of receipt of your order for a full refund to the original payment method used. You must ensure the products are returned in store or received by our Returns centre within 28 days otherwise your refund may be refused.

If you return your purchase after this period but within 35 days, you will be refunded with a House of Fraser eVoucher to the value of the returned items.

If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full.

We may instead return your purchase to you. Prior to sending it, you may be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.

If you wish to exchange your item(s) you will need to visit a UK House of Fraser store within 28 days of receipt of your order. Exchanges are not possible if items are returned to our eCommerce Returns Centre.

Returns can be made to House of Fraser’s eCommerce Returns Centre or, in most cases to, one of our stores. If an item cannot be returned to store we will let you know on your delivery/collection email.

A refund will be credited to your original payment method within 14 calendar days of us receiving the returned goods either at our eCommerce Returns Centre or in store. Please note some banks may take longer to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take any responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. If you are returning your entire order then we will also refund the value of our standard delivery charge.

Any items returned for refund or exchange must be in original/fully resalable condition and any labels intact.

If you choose to return your online purchase to our eCommerce Returns Centre, we require that you return goods via a recorded delivery service and retain the proof of postage. More information on how to return online purchases can be found in the: How To Return Your Items section.

Additional information on our Online returns policy can be found here.
deleted396333
It took a month of wearing them to decide?
CrashOverride3 h, 10 m ago

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/customer-services/returns-and-refundsFor …https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/customer-services/returns-and-refundsFor online purchasesIf you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return your item(s) within 28 days of receipt of your order for a full refund to the original payment method used. You must ensure the products are returned in store or received by our Returns centre within 28 days otherwise your refund may be refused.If you return your purchase after this period but within 35 days, you will be refunded with a House of Fraser eVoucher to the value of the returned items.If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full.We may instead return your purchase to you. Prior to sending it, you may be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.If you wish to exchange your item(s) you will need to visit a UK House of Fraser store within 28 days of receipt of your order. Exchanges are not possible if items are returned to our eCommerce Returns Centre.Returns can be made to House of Fraser’s eCommerce Returns Centre or, in most cases to, one of our stores. If an item cannot be returned to store we will let you know on your delivery/collection email.A refund will be credited to your original payment method within 14 calendar days of us receiving the returned goods either at our eCommerce Returns Centre or in store. Please note some banks may take longer to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take any responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. If you are returning your entire order then we will also refund the value of our standard delivery charge.Any items returned for refund or exchange must be in original/fully resalable condition and any labels intact.If you choose to return your online purchase to our eCommerce Returns Centre, we require that you return goods via a recorded delivery service and retain the proof of postage. More information on how to return online purchases can be found in the: How To Return Your Items section.Additional information on our Online returns policy can be found here.

You know he goes to all the effort of doing this reply for you and you can't be bothered to reply or even like it...
Surely you've been on to check for replies otherwise why ask.
stefromuk1 h, 1 m ago

You know he goes to all the effort of doing this reply for you and you …You know he goes to all the effort of doing this reply for you and you can't be bothered to reply or even like it...Surely you've been on to check for replies otherwise why ask.

It took me about a minute but thank you

Just think if I was the OP I could have had a response much quicker than I could have typed the question in the first place
deleted39633313th Jul

It even tells you on the order confirmation what to do if you want to return something.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants