1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
126 Comments

put it in a microwave for 5 seconds, it will restart its heart

Do not leave it in for longer than 10 seconds or it will cook it

Banned

what?? why?

dont tell me poor hamster has passed on?

buy a new one

Original Poster

jubbyme;8782178

what?? why?dont tell me poor hamster has passed on?

:cry:

Banned

aah96;8782195

NOooooo
:-(

Original Poster

jubbyme;8782203

NOooooo:-(

its not gnna make it put it tht way ! :cry:

kiss of life from another hamster

Banned

tell us what has been happening

r.i.p

Original Poster

jubbyme;8782213

tell us what has been happening

it wasnt well when i gt it but i liked it any way and now its taking really big gasps && is cold ! :cry : i will keep hold of him until .... you know :cry:

It's probably gone into hibernation - does it feel cold? Try a hot water bottle and wrap the little fella up in a soft towel.

It might of gone into hibernation try putting it somewhere warm - or its dead

Original Poster

pikeman;8782225

It's probably gone into hibernation - does it feel cold? Try a hot water … It's probably gone into hibernation - does it feel cold? Try a hot water bottle and wrap the little fella up in a soft towel.

:cry: its gasping

vets? could just have a cold or the flu or the hamster equivalent

We've had our hamster for 15 months, how many have you had in that time? :thinking:

Original Poster

t0mm;8782251

We've had our hamster for 15 months, how many have you had in that time? … We've had our hamster for 15 months, how many have you had in that time? :thinking:

ive had 1 for a yr and i bought this 1 about a month ago !

aah96;8782254

ive had 1 for a yr and i bought this 1 about a month ago !

It seems like you go through them like hot dinners, or is that the amount of threads:-D

i get easily confused.

Banned

make sure it has water, some easy to eat food, and a nice warm bed
just make him as comfortable as possible, and quiet

poor hamster, at least he is loved

Original Poster

t0mm;8782261

It seems like you go through them like hot dinners, or is that the amount … It seems like you go through them like hot dinners, or is that the amount of threads:-Di get easily confused.

JOG ON !

Original Poster

jubbyme;8782266

make sure it has water, some easy to eat food, and a nice warm bedjust … make sure it has water, some easy to eat food, and a nice warm bedjust make him as comfortable as possible, and quietpoor hamster, at least he is loved

:cry: R.I.P Yoshi

leave him in peace in his burrow or whereever

Original Poster

Eez1;8782306

leave him in peace in his burrow or whereever

dead

he`ll be in hamster heaven now =]

Original Poster

Eez1;8782314

he`ll be in hamster heaven now =]

they make great sandwiches

Original Poster

wickedteen;8782330

they make great sandwiches

Go Away

Banned

It at times like this, I ask myself, what would Celine Dion say?

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Banned

He went to the hamster heaven knowing you loved him, was a much better life he had than if he wasnt loved at all

RIP Yoshi :-(

poor thing, its horrible when a pet dies even one so small, i remember my cat getting my hamster when i was little and i was so upset.

Banned

jubbyme;8782340

He went to the hamster heaven knowing you loved him, was a much better … He went to the hamster heaven knowing you loved him, was a much better life he had than if he wasnt loved at allRIP Yoshi :-(

I'm not sure Hamsters really understand love. It also ran away approx 8 times in the last 2 weeks, so maybe it didn't want no lovin' ?

Banned

vibeone;8782353

I'm not sure Hamsters really understand love. It also ran away approx 8 … I'm not sure Hamsters really understand love. It also ran away approx 8 times in the last 2 weeks, so maybe it didn't want no lovin' ?

He was just adventurous, like a little Indiana Jones, and I dont believe he didnt understand it either! im sure he loved his treats and nice bed

Original Poster

vibeone;8782353

I'm not sure Hamsters really understand love. It also ran away approx 8 … I'm not sure Hamsters really understand love. It also ran away approx 8 times in the last 2 weeks, so maybe it didn't want no lovin' ?

can u just go away pls

aawww No. Thats horrible for you. Just put him back in his cage until your mum gets home x

awww hun :friends:

Original Poster

bossyboots;8782383

aawww No. Thats horrible for you. Just put him back in his cage until … aawww No. Thats horrible for you. Just put him back in his cage until your mum gets home x

:cry: i cant put him in his cage!

aah96;8782285

JOG ON !

for?

aah96;8782388

:cry: i cant put him in his cage!

is anyone home with you just now - if so go get them to help you as your obviously upset

Original Poster

t0mm;8782394

for?

just go away!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8782407

is anyone home with you just now - if so go get them to help you as your … is anyone home with you just now - if so go get them to help you as your obviously upset

nope :cry:

http://www.southernmallee.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/images/Garbage_Bin_.JPG
Post a comment
@
    Text