How to rip scenes from dvd's and make a compilation?

Found 5th Aug 2007
How do I do this? I have a lot of favourite scenes from movies(and console games but I can record that on my dvd recorder with a hard drive)

I.e the Sephiroth scene in Advent Children or a tv show intro.

I just want to make a dvd of these sort of scenes.

1. Misc
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
3 Comments

On the sort of same lines how can I take like a 5-10 second clip from a movie and create it into a .gif. Moving image.

ryouga

How do I do this? I have a lot of favourite scenes from movies(and … How do I do this? I have a lot of favourite scenes from movies(and console games but I can record that on my dvd recorder with a hard drive)I.e the Sephiroth scene in Advent Children or a tv show intro.I just want to make a dvd of these sort of scenes.

i used to use cyberlink dvd suite, which made it really easy, was just a case of cutting and pasting the scenes. if i recorded something using my digital tuner, i would use the software to remove adverts before sticking it on a dvd to watch on my tv

shanecr

i used to use cyberlink dvd suite, which made it really easy, was just a … i used to use cyberlink dvd suite, which made it really easy, was just a case of cutting and pasting the scenes. if i recorded something using my digital tuner, i would use the software to remove adverts before sticking it on a dvd to watch on my tv

You can do the same sort of thing with Nero Vision though it is a lot slower. As for gifs there is a free version of ]Video Avatar that should do the job
Post a comment
@
    Text