How to Save £75 a year with Virgin Media Broadband 10Mb

I have been paying £25 a month for the 10Mb Virgin Media broadband service. On their web site, it says the 10Mb service is £12.50 per month for the first 2 months and then £20 a month. So, if you have been with Virgin Media for over a year, cancel your contract, and then take out a new one. This will save you £75 a year. However, it's still expensive compared to O2 ADSL for an existing O2 customer.....

10 Comments

In order to cancel you must leave at least 3 months gap before you sign up and qualify as a new customer.

Or just phone up and say you want the new customer rate or you are leaving.

£25 a month for 10MB? I pay £25 a month for the 20MB package? :?

i pay £25 for the 10mb broadband and phone line with free calls 24/7

Banned

I pay £17.50 for 10mb and phone line rental and talk weekends! Same price for the last year. OP is getting ripped off big time!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot007.jpg

Banned

However, it's still expensive compared to O2 ADSL for an existing O2 … However, it's still expensive compared to O2 ADSL for an existing O2 customer.....

can you get that without paying line rental for a phone line? As the virgin deal seems to be the one without a phone, or with one for £23.50 a month?

csiman;7838627

I pay £17.50 for 10mb and phone line rental and talk weekends! Same price … I pay £17.50 for 10mb and phone line rental and talk weekends! Same price for the last year. OP is getting ripped off big time!

I pay £20 for 10mb and 24/7 free calls, think that beats you!. have had my contract for 8 years though.Pay an extra £1.50 for caller display though. like to know whos calling!

i pay £15 a month for 10mb broadband with virigin and thats only because we cannot get a phone line so think they are ripping u off

I pay nothing for the VIP package... in fact they pay me coz im a good friend of Branson :whistling:

You are getting your pants pulled down. I get tv, phone and 10mb broadband for £25
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
    2. To buy Iphone 611
    3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
    4. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55

See more discussions