Expired

How to sell a game without ebay?

Found 8th Sep 2017
Hi guys,

i bought the PS4 Pro with Destiny 2 (with expansion pass etc).

Unfortunately, i have no interest in Destiny 2 and want to sell the game locally as i do not like the hassle of sending things.

Which is the best way/website to sell it?

I tried to post it on Gumtree and Shpock 2 days ago, but for now, no joy.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Do you use reddit? I use this for swaps (albehit steam keys) but in theory its the same

reddit.com/r/G…UK/

Few other sub-reddits out there too, might be worth a punt there?
I use the sphock app to sell my games and other stuff i dont need, sold quite a bit on there, also gumtree
deleted79467
local facebook sale pages
Cex perhaps? Seems 'ok' money:

uk.m.webuy.com/pro…953

Perhaps you have a store nearby? You can of course send it to them but; as you said; you don't want the hassle. It's not too much hassle though, is it?

Regards, Phsy.
When using Gumtree, delete your ad and relist daily, ensures your ad is near the top when folks search.
facebook, cheap and easy
Appreciate you don't like the hassle of posting things - but even local sales involve some hassle (meeting someone, letting them come to your home, queuing and waiting on the very slow Cex staff etc.)
Tried gumtree, shpock, facebook etc, no offers at all.

Sold to CEX without expansion pass for 35£ cash and now i am selling the expansion pass separately via ebay and it is already at 22£, so it is ok, i hoped to get at least 55£, im about there. Thanks everybody!
_R421 m ago

Tried gumtree, shpock, facebook etc, no offers at all.Sold to CEX without …Tried gumtree, shpock, facebook etc, no offers at all.Sold to CEX without expansion pass for 35£ cash and now i am selling the expansion pass separately via ebay and it is already at 22£, so it is ok, i hoped to get at least 55£, im about there. Thanks everybody!

Glad to have helped :-)

That's the good thing about Cex - they don't care about DLC etc.

All the best, Phsy.
_R423 h, 2 m ago

Tried gumtree, shpock, facebook etc, no offers at all.Sold to CEX without …Tried gumtree, shpock, facebook etc, no offers at all.Sold to CEX without expansion pass for 35£ cash and now i am selling the expansion pass separately via ebay and it is already at 22£, so it is ok, i hoped to get at least 55£, im about there. Thanks everybody!

I hear a lot of bad stories re selling digital goods on eBay - buyer starts a claim saying its been used and eBay side with them.

Good luck.
Edited by: "andynicol" 9th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants