How to sell tickets

Found 28th Dec 2017
Bought 4 tickets for pantomime Sleeping Beauty at Waterfront Hall, Belfast for 6/Jan. However, my son has some other activity planned so cannot watch this. Does anybody know How I can sell those tickets?

I posted on Gumtree for couple of days, but no success so far.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Facebook groups
deleted800342
This seems to be the new way members are advertising things they're selling
deleted80034228th Dec 2017

This seems to be the new way members are advertising things they're …This seems to be the new way members are advertising things they're selling

I do want to sell the tickets, but not from HUKD.
camerondakillz200043 m ago

Facebook groups

Just searched on Facebook. Now know how it works. Requested to join couple of local groups
Edited by: "CrXyz" 28th Dec 2017
deleted800342
CrXyz45 m ago

I do want to sell the tickets, but not from HUKD.

Then there was no need to list all the details of the items you don't want to sell on here
'Tickets' would have been enough info, rather than '4 tickets for pantomime Sleeping Beauty at Waterfront Hall, Belfast for 6/Jan'
deleted80034228th Dec 2017

Then there was no need to list all the details of the items you don't want …Then there was no need to list all the details of the items you don't want to sell on here 'Tickets' would have been enough info, rather than '4 tickets for pantomime Sleeping Beauty at Waterfront Hall, Belfast for 6/Jan'

Does it really matter if the ticket details was listed fgs:/
deleted800342
Laurenjadee9433 m ago

Does it really matter if the ticket details was listed fgs:/

Obviously not, the mods are letting these slip through all the time.
I wish the op all the best selling the tickets 'not on here'
Your best chance is probably via a Belfast buy and sell group on Facebook.

Given that all 3 shows that day have good availability left, you'll not have anyone actively seeking out what you're selling plus touch probably need to sell much cheaper than face value...

If you don't get them sold or don't fancy the hassle, consider donating them to Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children (NICFC). They'll defo manage to sort a family out with them.
juicedtothegills29th Dec 2017

Your best chance is probably via a Belfast buy and sell group on …Your best chance is probably via a Belfast buy and sell group on Facebook.Given that all 3 shows that day have good availability left, you'll not have anyone actively seeking out what you're selling plus touch probably need to sell much cheaper than face value...If you don't get them sold or don't fancy the hassle, consider donating them to Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children (NICFC). They'll defo manage to sort a family out with them.

thanks for the this information. will consider this.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants