How to send a FAX from PC

6 replies
Found 1st May 2010
Hi people

I need to send a fax to someone today, does anyone know how I can do this online?

Would appreciate it

Cheers!

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
6 Comments

[url]www.google.co.uk[/url], here I have done it for you ehow.com/how…tml

Banned

I doubt your pc has a modem in order to send a fax anyway, and then theres software, the connection cables...

I cant believe they wont accept email in 2010, i have not had a fax machine for 5 years or more, but had one well into the early 80's
that or print out the page, and post it

or a stationary/copy centre/staples/friends office where you can pay to send a fax (you have printed out first)

Original Poster

Thanks!

Wow that Google site, is quite useful! Never knew about that :roll:

But thanks for the effort anyway..

Second reply is something I was after....many thanks! Got it all sorted tho but thanks!

I use ]Pamfax via skype, works a treat and reasonable cost.

SkippyDoo;8503591

Thanks!Wow that Google site, is quite useful! Never knew about that … Thanks!Wow that Google site, is quite useful! Never knew about that :roll:But thanks for the effort anyway..Second reply is something I was after....many thanks! Got it all sorted tho but thanks!

well you did ask how to send a fax, so I gave you instructions...... some people are never happy:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions