How to send another payment amount via ebay?

Found 9th Sep 2009
Just bought 2 items off one seller who has given me a discount (after speaking to him through messages) he's asked me to send the new amount via ebay and then he'll mark it as paid.

Does he mean just send the payment via paypal? or is there a method through ebay I don't know about?

TIA

Rep for any answers.

6 Comments

I would of thought he'd have to send you a revised invoice for you to do that.

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;6244876

I would of thought he'd have to send you a revised invoice for you to do … I would of thought he'd have to send you a revised invoice for you to do that.

He's a business so I guess he's busy but I thought that too.

Through PayPal. Make sure you state that it is payment for an auction in the dropdown list.

Predikuesi;6244888

Through PayPal. Make sure you state that it is payment for an auction in … Through PayPal. Make sure you state that it is payment for an auction in the dropdown list.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6244888

Through PayPal. Make sure you state that it is payment for an auction in … Through PayPal. Make sure you state that it is payment for an auction in the dropdown list.

I clicked 'ebay item' in that which just brings me to a paypal styled ebay check out - but I can't edit the price obviously.

it's got me stumped.

emailed him again.

Ask the seller to send you an invoice, this is probably the easiest way to go.

Edit:
Just noticed that you can opt to pay by PayPal by skipping the eBay form (see bottom of pic). Have you tried this?
http://i29.tinypic.com/15dnk93.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions