Groups

How to send laptops?

Hay guys I need some help. I'm trying to send off a laptop, to another UK address. Ideally a trackable service, for which I want to spend 20 quid or less.

What options do I have?

13 Comments

SuperEd

parcel2go

Parcel 2 Go is the best service you get DHL for £8 with £50 compensation which is also trackable

[url]www.parcel2go.com[/url]

with additional compensation.

Original Poster

WIth chargers, and stuff together.

Original Poster

okay, can parcel2go be arranged to pick up item? say tomorrow?

Quicklite;4910446

okay, can parcel2go be arranged to pick up item? say tomorrow?

yep will pick up tomorrow.

Send Special Delivery,would a £50 compensation cover it by courier?

send by royal mail special delivery its secure and safe and probably the cheapest also it should get there the next day.
    you can weigh your laptop and look up on their website and then wrap it and take to your local post office.

nunny53;4910504

send by royal mail special delivery its secure and safe and probably the … send by royal mail special delivery its secure and safe and probably the cheapest also it should get there the next day. you can weigh your laptop and look up on their website and then wrap it and take to your local post office.

no tracking via royal mail though, and parcel force costs a bomb

leecher;4910510

SD is very expensive,about 20 quid

What do you mean about no tracking ?

deb8z;4910516

SD is very expensive,about 20 quidWhat do you mean about no tracking ?

sending via royal mail standard parcels cannot be tracked like say DHL or Parcel Force.

Parcel Force has always been very expensive personally, quotes normally around £60 for anything with any weight

parcelforce costs about £13 to send a laptop. i know, i done it. you can also to have it picked up from your house and pay through paypal. Special delivery is not expensive if it a pricey laptop £150+ as you at least get a decent cover. and obviously, they are both trackable.

leecher;4910510

Yeah but you quoted someone who mentioned SD NOT standard parcels SD has tracking:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have an auction ending this evening, so Ideally I want to get it ot tomorrow. Economy Delivery costs about 8 quid with £50 cover, pretty decent.

The laptop is a Powerbook G3, so doesn't worth more than £50.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 1837
      2. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?11
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions