Groups

How to set up 2nd hand free internet O2 sim card for iPhone

I'm SO confused. I bought an iPhone from ebay that has come with the o2 sim card that you get 1 years internet on, which has 10 months remaining. Now, my question is, how do I get that free internet? I don't know what to do.

I have just got out of my orange contract and so got an O2 payg sim and ported my number over from orange which is due to be completed tomorrow. So now I am waiting for my new o2 sim card to have it's number changed and I have this free internet sim card, what do I do with the free internet sim card? I'm stuck, help!!!

12 Comments

Its just an iphone sim

what should you do with it?

whatever you want

Original Poster

phatboy123;5936059

its just an iphone sim

Yes it is, but what do I do to get the free internet?

xxnic0laxx;5936066

10 months left? has it already been activated,if so just use away

xxnic0laxx;5936066

you top up....

Original Poster

grabbit;5936150

10 months left? has it already been activated,if so just use away

But I have already topped up another o2 sim with £10 before I knew I was getting an iPhone. Plus my number is being ported to that sim tomorrow.

xxnic0laxx;5936414

But I have already topped up another o2 sim with £10 before I knew I was … But I have already topped up another o2 sim with £10 before I knew I was getting an iPhone. Plus my number is being ported to that sim tomorrow.

its not an iphone sim?

lol no free internet then

phatboy123;5936308

you top up....

If its 10 months remaining would that not imply it already has been topped up and activated 2 months ago?

xxnic0laxx;5936414

But I have already topped up another o2 sim with £10 before I knew I was … But I have already topped up another o2 sim with £10 before I knew I was getting an iPhone. Plus my number is being ported to that sim tomorrow.

Your confusing me now :thinking:

1.You had an orange number...?

2.you got an o2 sim and topped that up?

3.then you ported orange phone number...to which sim?

4.you now have a iphone sim you want to use net on?

How many sims do you have,2 or 3?

Way I'm reading this -you have an ordinary o2 sim which you have topped up with £10 and ported your orange number to?

You then purchased the iphone sim

Is that correct??

dcx_badass;5936730

You need to move your number and the credit to the iphone sim.

Sure credit will already be on the iphone sim if its activated 2 months ago?

dcx_badass;5936901

Yes it will but there's no point them loosing the credit they just … Yes it will but there's no point them loosing the credit they just bought....

Yes,course not,but their iphone sim will still get free net without doing that and other sim could be used in another phone

Original Poster

grabbit;5936701

Way I'm reading this -you have an ordinary o2 sim which you have topped … Way I'm reading this -you have an ordinary o2 sim which you have topped up with £10 and ported your orange number to?You then purchased the iphone simIs that correct??

yes!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?33
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions