Expired

How to set up a Now TV box without subscription?

Found 13th Sep 2014
Just had a Now TV box delivered and I am in the process of setting it up. How do I watch on demand etc without subscription? If I have to go to nowtv website to register, which bit do I have to go to to set up the account? Don't want to be entering bank details or having to contact them to cancel. Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Now TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Now TV
7 Comments

Banned

Hi

You will need to register (usually here nowtv.com/pro…oin ) and take a 30 day trial.

If you are 100% sure you do not want to continue with the extra services (movies or entertainment) after the trial I would advise you cancel straightaway (there should be somewhere in your account page to do that) and/or ring them up/use the live chat to do it and 100% confirm that you will not be charged after 30 day trial.

As far as I know here is no way to sign up without taking a trial and putting your card details in.

Edited by: "Holly1985" 13th Sep 2014

Original Poster

Holly1985

HiYou will need to register (usually here … HiYou will need to register (usually here http://www.nowtv.com/promo/boxjoin ) and take a 30 day trial.If you are 100% sure you do not want to continue with the extra services (movies or entertainment) after the trial I would advise you cancel straightaway (there should be somewhere in your account page to do that) and/or ring them up/use the live chat to do it and 100% confirm that you will not be charged after 30 day trial.As far as I know here is no way to sign up without taking a trial and putting your card details in.

Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you know if I cancelled the 30 day trial after 1st signing up will I continue to get the 30 day trial?

kramvic

Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you … Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you know if I cancelled the 30 day trial after 1st signing up will I continue to get the 30 day trial?

I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the moment we cancelled. It does offer to drop the price to (I think) about half for 3 months when you go to cancel, on the second step...

Original Poster

steve1221

I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the … I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the moment we cancelled. It does offer to drop the price to (I think) about half for 3 months when you go to cancel, on the second step...

Nice one Steve, thanks a lot.

Dude, you can cancel and delete all your details on their website I think. I have certainly seen the close my account!

I got box but nothing with it how do you set up account and stuff thanks

i cant get my password on now tv

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions