Expired

How to set up a Now TV box without subscription?

Found 13th Sep 2014
Just had a Now TV box delivered and I am in the process of setting it up. How do I watch on demand etc without subscription? If I have to go to nowtv website to register, which bit do I have to go to to set up the account? Don't want to be entering bank details or having to contact them to cancel. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskNow TV
7 Comments
Banned
Hi

You will need to register (usually here nowtv.com/pro…oin ) and take a 30 day trial.

If you are 100% sure you do not want to continue with the extra services (movies or entertainment) after the trial I would advise you cancel straightaway (there should be somewhere in your account page to do that) and/or ring them up/use the live chat to do it and 100% confirm that you will not be charged after 30 day trial.

As far as I know here is no way to sign up without taking a trial and putting your card details in.

Edited by: "Holly1985" 13th Sep 2014
Original Poster
Holly1985

HiYou will need to register (usually here … HiYou will need to register (usually here http://www.nowtv.com/promo/boxjoin ) and take a 30 day trial.If you are 100% sure you do not want to continue with the extra services (movies or entertainment) after the trial I would advise you cancel straightaway (there should be somewhere in your account page to do that) and/or ring them up/use the live chat to do it and 100% confirm that you will not be charged after 30 day trial.As far as I know here is no way to sign up without taking a trial and putting your card details in.

Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you know if I cancelled the 30 day trial after 1st signing up will I continue to get the 30 day trial?
kramvic

Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you … Thanks for the prompt reply, will sort it out, one more question, do you know if I cancelled the 30 day trial after 1st signing up will I continue to get the 30 day trial?

I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the moment we cancelled. It does offer to drop the price to (I think) about half for 3 months when you go to cancel, on the second step...
Original Poster
steve1221

I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the … I did this for my mate a while back the 30 day free trial ended the moment we cancelled. It does offer to drop the price to (I think) about half for 3 months when you go to cancel, on the second step...

Nice one Steve, thanks a lot.
Banned
Dude, you can cancel and delete all your details on their website I think. I have certainly seen the close my account!
I got box but nothing with it how do you set up account and stuff thanks
i cant get my password on now tv

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants