how to setup a zgemma box when you only have one satellite feed

Just bought a zgemma box and was wondering how to set it up.

I have a sky feed into the house and currently have a sky to box setup all connected and working, but how do I split the cable to connect the second box up?

9 Comments

You cant split satellite cables. You need a multiple output LNB.

search on TECHKINGS Forum.

Already answered by OBH6UK. If you can get access to you dish changing the LNB is very easy. Then you just need to run another cable to your box.

Original Poster

Thanks, what cable would I need, I can get access to my dish but would I need to drill a hole in my wall to get the cable inside the house

RG6 cable

go on amazon and search satellite cable f connectors and LNB
all available very cheap

imnicebuttdim

Thanks, what cable would I need, I can get access to my dish but would I … Thanks, what cable would I need, I can get access to my dish but would I need to drill a hole in my wall to get the cable inside the house

​You can use this cable Link . Depends on legth you need from sky dish to zgemma box. Get two extra connectors for cable end in case you need to cut the prefixed connector to pass from wall hole. Use pre-fixed connector end of cable to connect to dish lnb. Remember, you need to be careful while connecting cable to Lnb, little load on dish can misalign it.

F plugs are easy to fit and cost pennys

you can disable 1 tuner on the sky HD box .
I believe it's in the service settings then you would be able to run 1 cable to each box but would lose the ability to record another channel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions