How to spend mobile credit???

Found 24th Aug 2012
Made my 08 number call (lasted around 2 mins) so i have around 8-9£ and i dont want it to go on calls.
What else can i use this credit on?
Community Updates
MiscMobilesMobile Phone
11 Comments
babestation!!!!
Charity.
Abz

babestation!!!!

lol
I think the 08 call was to babestation, although 2 mins seems a bit long for that
dbhoy

I think the 08 call was to babestation, although 2 mins seems a bit long … I think the 08 call was to babestation, although 2 mins seems a bit long for that

Unfortunately there are not a lot of options (apart from using for calls and texts). Apart from donating to charity you can use to enter competitions in the hope you win a decent prize.

If you want to sell the credit, sellyourcredit.com pay 60% of the value of balance remaining.

I've been searching for ages on different ways to use phone credit - over last couple of years have amassed £152 in credit on an Orange sim and sitting there doing nothing.
The internet if it's a Smartphone
You can get paid to receive premium rate text messages. You set how much credit you want to use and you get 50-65% back via Paypal.
There is only this company that I can find at the moment that you can sell mobile credit to.

creditclam.com/
ioscorpio

getpoundsback is working again … getpoundsback is working again now.http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/stores.php?catID=134&catST=134

Oh yeah you're right! Paying out slightly less now though, up to 62.5%
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants