Groups

How to start the day with a positive outlook

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it "Gordon Brown"

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: Do you really want to get rid of "Gordon Brown"?

6. Firmly Click "Yes"

7. Feel better?

Tomorrow we'll do Peter Mandelson

19 Comments

what type of new file, I'm stuck at this point

Fail. Mine says are you sure you want to delete gordon brown.

Get the point you thick twits.

I like the joke thanks, these literal fools would be stuck looking for the 'any' key

Original Poster

Alfonse;7302676

what type of new file, I'm stuck at this point

..you could try a nail file!!! :whistling:
    Babbabooey;7302684

Fail. Mine says are you sure you want to delete gordon brown.

Semantics;-)

And just like in real life, getting rid of a proxy file won't mean you're truly getting rid of it, unless you completely and throoughly format your HDD, the file will still linger on there.

As long as you're controlled by narrow financial/political interests,, nothing is going to change.

lol.. i did a slight chuckle... does it work with other people too :-p

oliverreed;7302719

Get the point you thick twits.I like the joke thanks, these literal fools … Get the point you thick twits.I like the joke thanks, these literal fools would be stuck looking for the 'any' key

OMG

Jedward over the head sarcasm

wandereragro;7302739

And just like in real life, getting rid of a proxy file won't mean you're … And just like in real life, getting rid of a proxy file won't mean you're truly getting rid of it, unless you completely and throoughly format your HDD, the file will still linger on there.As long as you're controlled by narrow financial/political interests,, nothing is going to change.

your proxy file should be on your proxy server

Original Poster

MissRoo;7302743

You could give it a bash Kanga ...... let us know if it works:w00t:

Alfonse;7302754

lol:w00t:

Banned

MissRoo;7302743

Where have you been hiding? x x

nice one i like it only i've changed name to "Rafa benitez" then 2morrow "alex ferguson":thumbsup:

Alfonse;7302754

Slightly beside the point, it could be any file, it doesn't make any difference since any file deleted through recycle bin still lingers. I used the word "proxy" to highlight how Gordon Brown is effectively a "proxy" i.e. "in place of" special interests. He's a proxy (read puppet) for special interest groups that dominate the country. Therefore getting rid of him isn't going to change anything, the "file" will still to an extent remain.

It was a better analogy than the OP's. Though I doubt everyone would get it.

MikeL;7302758

You could give it a bash Kanga ...... let us know if it works:w00t:

:w00t: kanga... if only it was so easy to get rid of people

DLM;7302788

Where have you been hiding? x x

oh ive been quite busy. working a lot and just staying away from the internet! never does me any good. How are you hun!? (Merry Christmas btw)

wandereragro;7302803

Slightly beside the point, it could be any file, it doesn't make any … Slightly beside the point, it could be any file, it doesn't make any difference since any file deleted through recycle bin still lingers. I used the word "proxy" to highlight how Gordon Brown is effectively a "proxy" i.e. "in place of" special interests. He's a proxy (read puppet) for special interest groups that dominate the country. Therefore getting rid of him isn't going to change anything, the "file" will still to an extent remain.It was a better analogy than the OP's. Though I doubt everyone would get it.

i create and manage proxy files to route/filter internet traffic effectively which is load balanced across our web farm using Vmware, that is all.

all my other posts in this thread have been sarcastic

Banned

MissRoo;7302810

oh ive been quite busy. working a lot and just staying away from the … oh ive been quite busy. working a lot and just staying away from the internet! never does me any good. How are you hun!? (Merry Christmas btw)

Same here I'm fine, hope you have a lovely christmas x x

give the man a break, if it wasnt him as pm it would only be some other twit, better the devil you know.

gforce85;7303447

give the man a break, if it wasnt him as pm it would only be some other … give the man a break, if it wasnt him as pm it would only be some other twit, better the devil you know.

How about getting a chance to choose the twit first though.

a nice simple amusing joke that dos'nt take much brain power to think about & how i :lol: @ some of the replies.

OP :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook23
      2. Biscuit addiction1024
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.55
      4. Gaming Monitor44

See more discussions