Expired

How to stop BT Infinity blocking torrent search websites?

Found 9th Dec 2013
Got BT Infinity recently changed from Sky Broadband. I used to use isohunt to search for torrents. I realise that has shut down now and was recommended extratorrent.com but BT blocks that (and other) search website. Now I know I can use a proxy but does any BT customers know of a simpler way to be able to browse those websites?
Community Updates
AskWeb Hosting
24 Comments
isohunt is back
go find some proxy
download hideman vpn and use that to bypass the restrictions so you can get on torrent sites.
Also use peerblock to avoid snoopers and lastly try limetorrents.com as it hasn't been blocked by a lot of isp's.
I use Opera browser if you can download that once installed open the browser and click on the Opera icon top left..........then click on Off-Road Mode, works for me!
Pirate browser, maybe?
Proxybay
Wow loads of advice here will need to go through it all and see what works best! :-) Thanks guys.
One thing though don't think isohunt is back tried on mobile there and still has the federal shutdown msg on it.
gill501

Wow loads of advice here will need to go through it all and see what … Wow loads of advice here will need to go through it all and see what works best! :-) Thanks guys.One thing though don't think isohunt is back tried on mobile there and still has the federal shutdown msg on it.

first try immunicity, u don't need to install anything (_;)
would you like an invite to iptorrents?
come.in is proxy
Just tried zenmate really easy to use and set up works well with chrome
raptorcigs

I would love one mate if possible?
pm sent
raptorcigs

Yes please if you have another going spare mate.
demonoid is sorta back too @ D2.VU , proxybay.info/ for list of current pirate b@y proxys.
isount.to is working also , at your own risk of course .
raptorcigs

Yes please, many thanks.
raulvibes

first try immunicity, u don't need to install anything (_;)

Just trying now, so far so good, thanks.
What about downloading the file with UTorrent would I still have to use a proxy for that though?
All you need and will ever need to stop any blocks by UK isps is TOR. Unlike proxies etc, it will not expire, want payment etc. It is used by all good pirates around the globe to circumvent their governments spying on them.

http:\\www.torproject.org

I hope this helps as I have been using for for a few years now.
can you send me an invite please?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants