Expired

how to stream showbox films using Chromecast?

Found 22nd Aug 2014
how can I watch films from showbox on my TV using Chromecast, or can this not be done?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
47 Comments
Yes all u need is the all cast or bubble upnp app. They are not free but are worth it. When u go to watch a video it asks what to open it with and u choose all cast or bubble upnp. Its easy enough. They can also play videos of your home server to.
I use Avia & my OH prefers AllCast...paid for versions of both but well worth it.
imediashare

its free
Localcast is free
Hi. I dont get asked what to open with. I have allcast premium and my chrome cast on, what do i do?
Just select chromecast and cast screen for watching on tv . If you use all cast app you can use your tablet etc whilst watching.
aashman12

Hi. I dont get asked what to open with. I have allcast premium and my … Hi. I dont get asked what to open with. I have allcast premium and my chrome cast on, what do i do?

un tick the use internal player option before you press watch now
I use the app Localcast through which you connect to the chromecast, and then can stream or watch downloaded shows and movies
I have allcast premium. Streams from showbox but freezes. How do i play downloads from showbox. Does'nt give the allcast option when asked to play download.
dazza1234

I have allcast premium. Streams from showbox but freezes. How do i play … I have allcast premium. Streams from showbox but freezes. How do i play downloads from showbox. Does'nt give the allcast option when asked to play download.

Just installed showbox and localcast. Untick the option "use internal player" in showbox, then tap watch now and select localcast and go from there. Works a treat
Hi im not getting an iconon show box to watch on tv ?
davesill

read the post above yours
davesill

hotukdeals.com/mis…778
If you wish to watch showbox movies on your tv, you need to download the localcast app. When you go into the showbox app and select movie, untick internal player. You will then be taken to the localcast app. Tap the orange button as nd wait. Your film will then be streamed to your tv. Enjoy.
Hi I have a galaxy tab 4, have show box downloaded an all cast premium app downloaded although can't get it moved to my home screen, still in play store. I have the internal player unticked in showbox but it doesn't give me the option of picking all cast, any one any ideas to what is wrong?
I went to playstore and looked for localcast but only plug ins avail.i have samsung s2.is it maybe to old gor localcast
Search the play store for web video caster I have used this in the past
I use local cast for my Chromecast but it does not recognise my new smart TV bubbleUPnP does however.

play.google.com/sto…ast

Lauch chromcast on your device first. Click on devices - select cast screen. Now you should see a mirrored display on your tv.
Select Showbox and click on the movie. Should go fullscreen as movie starts.
I can stream movies from showbox to chrome cast using allcast ok, but I can't play downloaded movies on showbox please help
Use ES File Explorer for downloaded files (you'll need the latest version). simply find the downloaded file in the Showbox folder, long press to slect, tap on the three dots and select Chromecast. Done!
Was using allcast but it now doesn't work for me after an update so I got localcast to try and it says my files are not supported when going through showbox.
Why won't some movies stream from showbox, via local cast its seems to be marval films. Can anyone help me please?

I only started having a problem yesterday. I use localcast to cast to tv and had no issues at all but now I'm getting the msg saying files not supported.. anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?
I've noticed the latest update doesn't let you stream films it uses internal player.
Try installing old version but don't update it when is says to
ryoko20042

Try installing old version but don't update it when is says to

do you mean the old version of showbox? how would I do that? surely if it would automatically install the newest version?
For the moment download movie tube from Google not the App Store it has the same movies as show box , some of the movies may not be top quality but a mojority are most importantly it works
I use localcast and it only works for some movies and doesn't work for shows. I am un ticking the 'internal player' box, does this happen to anyone else? does it have anything to do with the fact I am using my galaxy Samsung s4 phone?
This is a question. I've got show box via Chromecast. The film comes up, but NO SOUND. Please help!
latest Showbox update stops chromecast operating and only plays internally. remove app and download Showbox 3.4 no ads. install and DONT update app. Will then cast as before.
sandozer

latest Showbox update stops chromecast operating and only plays … latest Showbox update stops chromecast operating and only plays internally. remove app and download Showbox 3.4 no ads. install and DONT update app. Will then cast as before.

will give that a try thanks.. at the minute it is working randomly.. sometimes it will cast sometimes not... have installed movies hd.. not as big a selection of shows and movies but it works all the time which is kind of important...
Tvgeek123

For the moment download movie tube from Google not the App Store it has … For the moment download movie tube from Google not the App Store it has the same movies as show box , some of the movies may not be top quality but a mojority are most importantly it works

Where do I find where do download the app? I can't find it
boppintom

Where do I find where do download the app? I can't find it

If google brought you here I'm sure google can find it for you
I updated Showbox to new version yesterday. I can play following movies using Internal player but not through Chromecast
Exodus: Gods and Kings, 22 Jump Street, Imitiation Game, Dumb and Dumber, Focus

So, deleted the app and installed the older version. But none of the those movies are available in older version.
Interstellar was available and it only plays half the movie.

Is this end of Chromecast support by Showbox?
I've unchecked the use internal player box, but I'm not getting any options to play on any device. Chromecast works fine on Netflix and I've downloaded all the cast apps mentioned on here, any suggestions
Solution . . . Download and install Growbox.apk , assuming everyone already using Allcast, Install latest Showbox. works as before. Growbox is the fix
The chromecast app has it built in to cast the phone screen, is this a new feature
Edited by: "ding" 26th Mar 2015
m.movietube.so/ iPad owners iPhone rejoice ;)works with a chromecast using the tvcast app
the porter

http://m.movietube.so/ iPad owners iPhone rejoice ;)works with a … http://m.movietube.so/ iPad owners iPhone rejoice ;)works with a chromecast using the tvcast app

are movetube and tvcast free?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants