How to subscribe to beinsports or DAZN without paypal (Revolut/Natwest/Barclays don't work!)

Last year I used premierleaguepass for football on demand. But they have gone.

Have tried eurosports Romania - it's ok. Allows you to rewind but no on demand.

I hear DAZN has on demand but I couldn't pay with my revolut or NatWest or Barclays debit cards.

Last night I tried to sign up to Beinsports. I had previously subscribed via paypal. This time it needs a VISA or MasterCard. Again, Revolut MasterCard and Barclays and Natwest Debit cards failed.

I just spoke to fraud team from Natwest today. They cannot authorise it. I put in an address in Dubai but whereas paypal worked, these cards do not. Was really surprised Revolut didn't work.

How do other people subscribe to things like Beinsports or DAZN?

Thanks!!

8 Comments

subscribe to a premium IPTv service myself

Original Poster

kopchoir

subscribe to a premium IPTv service myself

​your name suggests you wanted to watch the same match as me last night!

Original Poster

I got it working using entropay!

jameshothothot

I got it working using entropay!

Hello mate
did you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?

best regards my friend

Original Poster

lguto

Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did … Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?best regards my friend

​hi. i uss beinsports with entropay now. never tried dazn as didn't have all the premiership games. it might work woth revolut as in europe. star sports i had major problems with. doesn't work with entropay as needs an indian card. i tried to get an ecard but need an indian phone number so need to ask a friend next time they go there.

entropay does work for beinsports though so recommend that

Original Poster

lguto

Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did … Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?best regards my friend

​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business franchise from google maps in dubai. so could do the same in germany for dazn if needed?

jameshothothot

​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business f … ​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business franchise from google maps in dubai. so could do the same in germany for dazn if needed?

Thanks for the reply! I really want Dazn because I wanna watch mostly the Japanese and Korean League, and a few EPL matches. I'm from Canada by the way. I'm havig trouble with Entropay as it is not sending me the SMS to validate my account even though it is the good number.

Did you manage to have access to Dazn using Entropay?

Original Poster

Hi. Oh I don't remember entropay needing me to verify a phone number? I never tried a subscription for dazn in the end so I cannot advise if that works. Sorry - but let me know how it goes... if you can subscribe that is!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)67
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy34
    3. Any eBay final value fee promos?11
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2342

See more discussions