How to subscribe to beinsports or DAZN without paypal (Revolut/Natwest/Barclays don't work!)

Posted 21st Sep 2016
Last year I used premierleaguepass for football on demand. But they have gone.

Have tried eurosports Romania - it's ok. Allows you to rewind but no on demand.

I hear DAZN has on demand but I couldn't pay with my revolut or NatWest or Barclays debit cards.

Last night I tried to sign up to Beinsports. I had previously subscribed via paypal. This time it needs a VISA or MasterCard. Again, Revolut MasterCard and Barclays and Natwest Debit cards failed.

I just spoke to fraud team from Natwest today. They cannot authorise it. I put in an address in Dubai but whereas paypal worked, these cards do not. Was really surprised Revolut didn't work.

How do other people subscribe to things like Beinsports or DAZN?

Thanks!!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
subscribe to a premium IPTv service myself
kopchoir

subscribe to a premium IPTv service myself

​your name suggests you wanted to watch the same match as me last night!
I got it working using entropay!
jameshothothot

I got it working using entropay!

Hello mate
did you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?

best regards my friend
lguto

Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did … Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?best regards my friend

​hi. i uss beinsports with entropay now. never tried dazn as didn't have all the premiership games. it might work woth revolut as in europe. star sports i had major problems with. doesn't work with entropay as needs an indian card. i tried to get an ecard but need an indian phone number so need to ask a friend next time they go there.

entropay does work for beinsports though so recommend that
lguto

Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did … Hello matedid you manage to subscribe to Dazn outside of Germany? How did you proceed with payment using Entropay?best regards my friend

​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business franchise from google maps in dubai. so could do the same in germany for dazn if needed?
jameshothothot

​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business f … ​i put my address and phone number as a random popular business franchise from google maps in dubai. so could do the same in germany for dazn if needed?

Thanks for the reply! I really want Dazn because I wanna watch mostly the Japanese and Korean League, and a few EPL matches. I'm from Canada by the way. I'm havig trouble with Entropay as it is not sending me the SMS to validate my account even though it is the good number.

Did you manage to have access to Dazn using Entropay?
Hi. Oh I don't remember entropay needing me to verify a phone number? I never tried a subscription for dazn in the end so I cannot advise if that works. Sorry - but let me know how it goes... if you can subscribe that is!
How do I sign up to any channels that shows the premier league.
Marcus_Donkor1 h, 50 m ago

How do I sign up to any channels that shows the premier league.

I have started using hotstar. Had to pay someone on fiverr to do it and use a vpn. I usrd to use eleven spirts taiwan but they changed it to need to use a vpn all the time and Taiwan vpn is slower than india. Before could turn vpn off when log in.

Do you have a vpn?.
Yes
Marcus_Donkor2 h, 30 m ago

Yes

Ok then hotstar is the best.

See if you can still sign up to hotstar with email address

Then there is someone on fiverr who can sign you up for 23 quid a year.

You also get tv shows and movies
I can’t see that it’s got the football on. All I’m looking for is the premier league
jameshothothot27/04/2019 23:31

I have started using hotstar. Had to pay someone on fiverr to do it and …I have started using hotstar. Had to pay someone on fiverr to do it and use a vpn. I usrd to use eleven spirts taiwan but they changed it to need to use a vpn all the time and Taiwan vpn is slower than india. Before could turn vpn off when log in.Do you have a vpn?.

Hi,

What did you search for on Fiverr? Been looking for ages to get someone to sign up to DAZN as they have all Premier League games, for me but not returning any luck.

Cannot seem to get past the payment page at all on DAZN
Michael_Hil05/08/2019 23:26

Hi,What did you search for on Fiverr? Been looking for ages to get someone …Hi,What did you search for on Fiverr? Been looking for ages to get someone to sign up to DAZN as they have all Premier League games, for me but not returning any luck.Cannot seem to get past the payment page at all on DAZN

Hi. There was a link to a fixerr person pn a vpn advert website. Googled how to pay for hotstar putside india and you get these wrbaites advertising express vpn usually as well as tips to access hotstar. They had a link to a person who does hotstar.

I had a trial of dazn but don't recall if had to give any payment details for trial. Probably not...

Hi,What did you search for on Fiverr? Been looking for ages to get someone …Hi,What did you search for on Fiverr? Been looking for ages to get someone to sign up to DAZN as they have all Premier League games, for me but not returning any luck.Cannot seem to get past the payment page at all on DAZN

This suggests my wire card.

No idea if they are still going

I know entropay closed down I used them when revolut stopped allowing me to use it intentionally for beinsports

https://steemit.com/germany/@unbiasedwriter/how-to-watch-dazn-outside-germany

Comments in this say change paypal address to germany!

https://thevpn.guru/unblock-dazn-outside-germany-austria-switzerland-watch-uk-usa-vpn-dns-proxy

I used to use pizza hut address in dubai for beinsports!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants