How to Subscribe to DAZN from the UK / Stuck at Pay for Subscription

Posted 8th Nov 2018
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully someone has done this, a friend of mine is Boxing on the Matchroom Italy fight on the 30th of November, and as we can't afford to go and watch him in Italy, trying to find a way to watch him as its being covered on DAZN.

Purchased Express VPN Subscription, connected to the Canadian server, signed up but when it comes to the Payment section, my Paypal Account doesn't work, neither do any of my cards, even Revolut card etc. Saw people had tried Entropay but currently not accepting new customers.

Also tried searching for Gift codes and used the "what are gift codes and how to get them link" and it just goes back to the home page.

If anyone has done this, please let me know a solution.

Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
197 Comments
deleted1080215
Help here maybe?

Watch dazn in uk
I'd open a PayPal account registered in Canada (guess you'll have to use a fake address) and send some money into it from another one...
deleted1509557
You’ll need to use Express VPN to be able to watch Dazn.

Make sure your pcs date and time is set to the country times in line with the country your creating a vpn ( Canadian time)

I got mine using german paypal, german address, transfer money to it from another paypal. Send it in Euros.

Try apple pay with your revoult card, ensure address is canada.

35988985-gvhXp.jpg

Thank you guys, I will try creating the additional PayPal account.

If anyone is interested, it's Joe Hughes that we will be supporting, from Bristol.
Did you ever get this working, as DAZN has the EPL rights next season would like to try this but like you am stuck on payment?
Following for the same as above
You can pay via Google pay in the UK if you have an android phone
arsestar12/08/2019 09:29

I'd really appreciate the steps you went through to achieve this, if you don't mind sharing? Keen to watch the new Bundesliga season on DAZN. Thanks.

Did you go the German DAZN website and do it that way, or did you download the app somehow first? It's not listed in the UK Play Store from what I can see.
Edited by: "joependlebury" 16th Aug 2019
I opened my dazn account with dazn Spain, using a vpn you can access different regions.

I done it via the app which I downloaded through apkpure website
Can't get it to work with google pay
I am here too trying to pay for DAZN

I have signed up and expressVPN works very well but i juist cant pay for it...
What works? Prepay visa will work but how the flip do you get one...
Any Canadians want to help a brit out?
ZaGaZ20/09/2019 20:15

I am here too trying to pay for DAZN I have signed up and expressVPN …I am here too trying to pay for DAZN I have signed up and expressVPN works very well but i juist cant pay for it... What works? Prepay visa will work but how the flip do you get one...Any Canadians want to help a brit out?

gary8601/09/2019 23:15

Can't get it to work with google pay

arsestar12/08/2019 09:29

Did any of you get this working? If so, how?
7ewis21/09/2019 22:00

Did any of you get this working? If so, how?

I set my Google play account to german when using vpn, then downloaded the app from German play store then it let me use Google pay as payment method, only problem now tho is can't put play store location back for 12 months, I would recommend creating a new Google account and adding that to your phone, to get the app on firestick just change your location to usa, its available on amazon apps in us, hope this helps,
Good call... I have loads of old mobiles... Will set one up just for this... Thanks for the assist
Actually it's dazn Canada I want for EPL... So do just the same with canada
deleted2294643
ZaGaZ22/09/2019 14:13

Actually it's dazn Canada I want for EPL... So do just the same with canada

Let us know if you manage to sort it mate
deleted229464322/09/2019 16:28

I tried it. Set up a new google account, added a German address and signed in using a vpn.

But the google play store keeps saying to me change my store to the UK. At the moment I can only see UK apps, not German.

If i if I switch my vpn location to France from Germany, it then suggests that I should switch my play store to France.

But but on both occasions, the options to change the store is greyed out.
deleted2294643
nsx205022/09/2019 16:53

I tried it. Set up a new google account, added a German address and signed …I tried it. Set up a new google account, added a German address and signed in using a vpn. But the google play store keeps saying to me change my store to the UK. At the moment I can only see UK apps, not German. If i if I switch my vpn location to France from Germany, it then suggests that I should switch my play store to France. But but on both occasions, the options to change the store is greyed out.

nsx205022/09/2019 16:53

I tried it. Set up a new google account, added a German address and signed …I tried it. Set up a new google account, added a German address and signed in using a vpn. But the google play store keeps saying to me change my store to the UK. At the moment I can only see UK apps, not German. If i if I switch my vpn location to France from Germany, it then suggests that I should switch my play store to France. But but on both occasions, the options to change the store is greyed out.

Have you made German PayPal?
deleted229464322/09/2019 17:06

Have you made German PayPal?

Not yet, only added the address and my normal credit for google pay. Do I need the German PayPal to switch to the German Play Store too?
deleted2294643
nsx205022/09/2019 18:15

Not yet, only added the address and my normal credit for google pay. Do I …Not yet, only added the address and my normal credit for google pay. Do I need the German PayPal to switch to the German Play Store too?

No but if you had German PayPal you wouldn’t need to mess about with google pay
deleted229464322/09/2019 16:28

Yes... Used an old phone added my mastercard then switched to Canada play store... had to call my bank but I AM IN
The quality isnt bad too... impressed..... YNWA
deleted2294643
ZaGaZ22/09/2019 18:47

Yes... Used an old phone added my mastercard then switched to Canada play …Yes... Used an old phone added my mastercard then switched to Canada play store... had to call my bank but I AM IN The quality isnt bad too... impressed..... YNWA

I gotta find an old phone to do.
deleted229464322/09/2019 18:19

No but if you had German PayPal you wouldn’t need to mess about with g …No but if you had German PayPal you wouldn’t need to mess about with google pay

Cool, any ideas on how to get to the German store though? Mine just doesn’t want to switch.

38523875-MXDTM.jpg
deleted2294643
nsx205022/09/2019 19:54

Cool, any ideas on how to get to the German store though? Mine just …Cool, any ideas on how to get to the German store though? Mine just doesn’t want to switch. [Image]

You might need a vpn installed now am just having a loo
yes.. connect to VPN then select country - it even knows where you are. So use new account...
You don't need an old phone, you can have more than one Google account on your phone, normally on settings, accounts and backups, accounts, scroll to bottom, add account, I set it to German(need vpn), added my sterling card to avoid international charges was then able to download the app and sign up via google pay. Then I changed vpn location to canada and have all Epl champs and Europa games
However you end up doing it.... just do it.... it's bloody good for anyone in the UK. Best thing I have done this year! YNWA
I'm keen to get the EPL via Dazn. Can someone do a short idiots guide of steps to set up new Google account, add card etc so I can download the app and so on.
Aye Jamie, good shout.

@ZaGaZ - did you get yours sorted through Germany or Canada?
I've been trying to get it sorted through the Canadian site. Access isn't a problem with the VPN (i'm using PrivateVPN, its excellent and cheap at £38 for 2 years). Payment is the problem everyone seems to be facing.

What I've tried so far payment wise:

Google Pay - doesn't work for me as some have indicated it does.

PayPal - I made a Canadian account and sent CAD through from my UK account, however DAZN knows when you haven't got a card connected to the PayPal account and blocks you from subscribing, even if you have funds in the account. I can't add my Mastercard as its connected to my UK account and my spare Visa credit card cannot be added as i can't select an english address for the card through PayPal - so i'm pretty stuck here.

I also cannot find any good options for temporary Canadian accounts (apart from if i want to spend $100 CAD minimum, which i don't really want to do)

Any more ideas? TIA!
Andy
Andy Google pay works for me so does vodafone u can pay threw the app monthly and not sure if other networks are the same I get the spanish dazn 8.99 a month and I just login to the other countrys with express vpn
jamie.sinclair28/09/2019 00:59

I'm keen to get the EPL via Dazn. Can someone do a short idiots guide of …I'm keen to get the EPL via Dazn. Can someone do a short idiots guide of steps to set up new Google account, add card etc so I can download the app and so on.

A do it in google chrome on my mobile go settings and set up ur google pay add ur card then on dazn app I download spanish 1 because was cheaper and subscribe via google pay although remind ur bank because mines cancelled my dazn because they thought it was someone taking money so now I subscribe via Vodafone on my monthly bill hope this helps
Germany dazn us about 10.50 a month spanish 8.99 either of those is the way to go remember it can play on 2 devices simultaneously so half in with a friend and get express vpn dont pay the canada 1 it's more expensive for the same content lol
anyone got this working on Nvidia Shield. I've got the app for Dazn installed on the shield. So what do I do next - create an account on Dazn - how do I pay. I would be grateful for any advice.
stepea01/10/2019 20:20

anyone got this working on Nvidia Shield. I've got the app for Dazn …anyone got this working on Nvidia Shield. I've got the app for Dazn installed on the shield. So what do I do next - create an account on Dazn - how do I pay. I would be grateful for any advice.

Yep.. Works great on the shield.. If you look up a few posts Jim has kindly put how he created an account and paid
Jim_Beano01/10/2019 19:08

Germany dazn us about 10.50 a month spanish 8.99 either of those is the …Germany dazn us about 10.50 a month spanish 8.99 either of those is the way to go remember it can play on 2 devices simultaneously so half in with a friend and get express vpn dont pay the canada 1 it's more expensive for the same content lol

Is the content the same mate? and is the football in English language commentary?
HalJordan02/10/2019 10:03

Is the content the same mate? and is the football in English language …Is the content the same mate? and is the football in English language commentary?

Different regions give you different content. Canada has all prem games all English comms, you can check the websites to see what content is available.
Jim_Beano01/10/2019 19:05

A do it in google chrome on my mobile go settings and set up ur google pay …A do it in google chrome on my mobile go settings and set up ur google pay add ur card then on dazn app I download spanish 1 because was cheaper and subscribe via google pay although remind ur bank because mines cancelled my dazn because they thought it was someone taking money so now I subscribe via Vodafone on my monthly bill hope this helps

When i'm trying to create an account I get error

''SOMETHING WENT WRONG

We are unable to create an account for you at this time

(Error code: 51-132-403)''

I have tried on both the app and on google chrome? did you get this error, and if so is there a way around it?

Thanks
HalJordan02/10/2019 15:42

When i'm trying to create an account I get error ''SOMETHING WENT WRONGWe …When i'm trying to create an account I get error ''SOMETHING WENT WRONGWe are unable to create an account for you at this time(Error code: 51-132-403)''I have tried on both the app and on google chrome? did you get this error, and if so is there a way around it?Thanks

Try a different vpn, expressvpn not working at the moment.
yeah ExpressVPN down ATM - had to rely on footybite tonight... Chatted to their support and they reckon their engineers will fix it now they are aware but no ETA... I heard pirateVPN works somewhere...
The work around with express vpn and dazn that I've been using is, turn on Canada server, load dazn on your device, turn vpn off.. Go back to dazn and select what you want to watch.. This works on my shield and note 9
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants