Posted 8 November 2018

How to Subscribe to DAZN from the UK / Stuck at Pay for Subscription

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully someone has done this, a friend of mine is Boxing on the Matchroom Italy fight on the 30th of November, and as we can't afford to go and watch him in Italy, trying to find a way to watch him as its being covered on DAZN.

Purchased Express VPN Subscription, connected to the Canadian server, signed up but when it comes to the Payment section, my Paypal Account doesn't work, neither do any of my cards, even Revolut card etc. Saw people had tried Entropay but currently not accepting new customers.

Also tried searching for Gift codes and used the "what are gift codes and how to get them link" and it just goes back to the home page.

If anyone has done this, please let me know a solution.

Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

304 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Thank you guys, I will try creating the additional PayPal account.

If anyone is interested, it's Joe Hughes that we will be supporting, from Bristol.
    7ewis21/09/2019 22:00

Did any of you get this working? If so, how?

I set my Google play account to german when using vpn, then downloaded the app from German play store then it let me use Google pay as payment method, only problem now tho is can't put play store location back for 12 months, I would recommend creating a new Google account and adding that to your phone, to get the app on firestick just change your location to usa, its available on amazon apps in us, hope this helps,
    It's back - the express VPN chaps have fixed it... Not sure what they do but it's back Just in time for the Leicester game YNWA
    My account is set to auto renew with the £59.99 canadian deal on Google pay in august. Now that there is a UK version of dazn will it auto renew as a UK account as my play store is UK version? I'm confused guess I will just have to wait and see.

Im hearing the UK version does not allow VPN at all! At £1.99 a month it would have been too good to be true.
    Express vpn is now working on Dazn
    I'd open a PayPal account registered in Canada (guess you'll have to use a fake address) and send some money into it from another one...
    You’ll need to use Express VPN to be able to watch Dazn.

Make sure your pcs date and time is set to the country times in line with the country your creating a vpn ( Canadian time)

I got mine using german paypal, german address, transfer money to it from another paypal. Send it in Euros.

Try apple pay with your revoult card, ensure address is canada.

35988985-gvhXp.jpg

Following for the same as above
    You can pay via Google pay in the UK if you have an android phone
    I opened my dazn account with dazn Spain, using a vpn you can access different regions.

I done it via the app which I downloaded through apkpure website
    However you end up doing it.... just do it.... it's bloody good for anyone in the UK. Best thing I have done this year! YNWA
    Andy Google pay works for me so does vodafone u can pay threw the app monthly and not sure if other networks are the same I get the spanish dazn 8.99 a month and I just login to the other countrys with express vpn
    Germany dazn us about 10.50 a month spanish 8.99 either of those is the way to go remember it can play on 2 devices simultaneously so half in with a friend and get express vpn dont pay the canada 1 it's more expensive for the same content lol
    The work around with express vpn and dazn that I've been using is, turn on Canada server, load dazn on your device, turn vpn off.. Go back to dazn and select what you want to watch.. This works on my shield and note 9
    I think what he means is you can access the Canadian content paying the cheaper European rate via Germany/Spain all by turning express vpn to a Canada server
    Jim_Beano12/11/2019 18:46

The german 1 has everything except the epl and at a fraction of the …The german 1 has everything except the epl and at a fraction of the Canadian price and a good vpn gets u canada and like I say half in with a friend for both dazn and vpn and it is about 10 pounds altogether

So just to clarify this,. I set it up to start with using the German site. Once all set up i switch VPN location to canada and can access premier league?. (edited)
    superted200813/11/2019 14:05

So just to clarify this,. I set it up to start with using the German site. …So just to clarify this,. I set it up to start with using the German site. Once all set up i switch VPN location to canada and can access premier league?.

Correct
    I I watched the Everton game today, pretty good quality (not the football unfortunately...)I'd say 90% of Sky quality for comparison.
    Anyone found a work around for signing up if not got an Android device to use google pay?

Tried creating a Canadian and Germany PayPal but they need a card linked to them even when the account has enough money on for the monthly subscription cost.

Cheers.
    This is a really good thread post. Just got set up on DAZN Germany using google pay, but i think they are still blocking Expr**VPN
    Thanks
    After your comments I figured out that there was a number of issues (user errors)
    1. Chrome cookies can kill you getting this to work if you try to many times. Clear those cookies & cached files.
    2. The mobile App would not let me sign up - work around was to use Firefox browser to sign up, and once you get to the payment screen use the mobile app to log in (Tested on the German setup only with ExPr**VPN).

Thanks again
    There seems to be a new DAZN error when you want to open accounts outside of the countries they operate in. I've done this many times before but now I am stuck with the same problem and error code any way I do this error code 51-132-403. Tried both Google Chrome and Firefox but when you sign up and want to pay this error comes up. Also done it through an Android phone with an account set up in Canada but the same happens, pick the payment type monthly or annually fill out the form and this error comes up. No clue what's up now, but it seems they have blocked outside signups. Anyone have an idea?
    deleted245101605/03/2020 10:05

Little update guys! Just sorted out an account for dazn canada! It's actual …Little update guys! Just sorted out an account for dazn canada! It's actually alot easier than I thought! I have an android phone so is probably the only way you will be able to do this! If you download the dazn app for you android phone here is a link to it https://m.apkpure.com/dazn-live-fight-sports-boxing-mma-more/com.dazn/ampI originally signed up before but couldnt add a payment tried everything such as creating a canadian paypal then sending money to it but was still asking to add a card which you couldnt do! Whilst signing up I had my Express VPN set to canada on so it thought I was in canada! Anyways one I downloaded the app on the phone I restarted my phone then turned on my vpn which was set to canada then opened the app & logged in! It took me to the payment page either paying monthly or for the year! I'm paying monthly so selected that then took me straight to the google pay option! Selected that & has accepted my payment! Slightly more expensive £23.99 but will be absolutely worth it! Hope this helps!

Hi Josh - I'm having payment issues with Dazn canada. I can get to the point where i have a 1 month free trial but then my virtual Canadian credit card won't go through as it doesn't accept recurring charges. Does Google Play with a UK bank card definitely work? My thinking is Dazn will recognise you are trying to pay with a UK card and therefore even with use of vpn they will know you're not a canadian citizen. Any help would be great, cheers
    Using a UK card on your google pay account works a treat! Mine is a UK card & worked fine! My first payment came out on the 4th April. I think how it works is google pay take the money from your account & send it to Dazn rather than Dazn taking your bank account details & billing it from your account! Try that pal as it will work for sure!
    BigCheeseGlenni22/05/2020 12:27

Correct in the Uk you need a decent vpn the hacked express works fine atm

Yeah Express is gd just now
    Fernan_Discus01/06/2020 08:18

i can try ... are they not gonna charge me other than the free month trial?

They will charge u after your free month
    Fernan_Discus05/06/2020 17:46

Comment deleted

Well it worked for me and most other people so all the best hope u get it fixed
    How are people paying with Android pay - assuming it's through the app (downloaded at apkpure?)?

I've tried in browser but UK details not working as expected reading the thread, tried on my Android phone using SurfShark but the app just says it's not available in my country then crashes and closes.
    This worked for me today.

1. Set NordVPN to Italy
    2. Download Dazn App
    3. Sign up
    4. Pay via Google Pay
    5. Done, Easy

Now ready for the premier league in 2 weeks time
    I am now wathing MLS.
    I created a Google account in Canada for mine. I then registered my fee free Halifax clarity card to it and pay with Google pay. No fees and works fine. I also pay for Tidal in Turkey and Netflix in Argentina this way
    Install the DAZN android app from apkmirror or similar site... You can pay via the app then. Just make sure you are logged into new account on mobile or tablet. Voila 😜
    I'll pm you as it's probably not the best to say in a public forum! 😷
    Apologies - been away at a caravan all weekend... If anyone needs info pls DM me
    Done & Done...
    UK Dazn doesnt work unfortunately, for £1.99 it was worth it for the boxing coming up but trying to login to Can/US etc just gives...
    YOUR DAZN ACCOUNT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
    You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account.
    Error code 50-006-403
    john30605/12/2020 17:38

UK Dazn doesnt work unfortunately, for £1.99 it was worth it for the …UK Dazn doesnt work unfortunately, for £1.99 it was worth it for the boxing coming up but trying to login to Can/US etc just gives...YOUR DAZN ACCOUNT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR CURRENT LOCATIONYou can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account.Error code 50-006-403

John you've done the procedure wrong

You need to setup a Canadian DAZN account using the methods illustrated in previous pages by using an android mobile or emulator connected to canadian VPN using google pay etc
    then you download dazn on your shield, fire tv (android devices)
    then you download your vpn, switch it to Canada, restart the device and it's all working
    I've just confirmed and tested it on my 2019 shield.
    on a laptop you just put your canadian vpn on and go to the dazn website and you done

the hardest part is making the canadian based dazn account

just in time for aj vs pulev this weekend! (edited)
's avatar