Expired

How to tell if my all saints polo is fake?

Found 11th Nov 2011
Hi

I bought a All Saints polo on ebay and it has arrived today, I have never had one before but I instantly thought the logo was a little large, I was just wondering if anyone on here could tell me if its a fake or not please?

If so - what will you require?

Thanks
James
Community Updates
19 Comments
Post pics on here. We will give you our opinion.
Sloth/Mod
Post a pic of the logo and label on here. Someone will have a look
Original Poster
Just uploading the photos to dropbox now, cheers

Ps, if it is fake it looks pretty good well it does imo
Supermod
I think that some of the older All Saints stuff had a larger logo and a weird tag which is completely different to some of the newer collection...
Original Poster
magicjay1986

I think that some of the older All Saints stuff had a larger logo and a … I think that some of the older All Saints stuff had a larger logo and a weird tag which is completely different to some of the newer collection...

That could be what it is then mate, cheers
Supermod
james_lfc

That could be what it is then mate, cheers

I am adamant that is genuine. Its an old (timeless in my opinion!) style top because of the logo on the inside.
Sloth/Mod
magicjay1986

I am adam ant that is genuine. Its an old (timeless in my opinion!) style … I am adam ant that is genuine. Its an old (timeless in my opinion!) style top because of the logo on the inside.

You kept that quiet oO

http://www.adam-ant.net/images/pc/pc2.jpg
Defo real, that's an awesome looking polo!
Original Poster
haggis1984

Defo real, that's an awesome looking polo!

Thank you! bargain for £13
I'm not 100% that the polo is real.

I bought a grey fightclub all saints polo off eBay last year, and it was a clear fake.

The material felt funny.
The logo was insanely huge
Was not the same quality as my white fightclub one.
Upon closer look, not entirely sure about the ramskull logo....

Banned
lol - "I bought a All Saints polo on ebay"

so obviously fake!
If you need to ask on here, does it really matter?, fake or not, it is all market hype anyway.
Inactive

If you need to ask on here, does it really matter?, fake or not, it is … If you need to ask on here, does it really matter?, fake or not, it is all market hype anyway.

Someone's never owned quality clothing.

Pair of jeans from Burton, new, £25ish. Will last a year.

G Star jeans, used in mint condtion from Ebay, £12. Haved lasted me 3 years so far.
look's ok to me love allsaints!
haggis1984

Someone's never owned quality clothing.Pair of jeans from Burton, new, … Someone's never owned quality clothing.Pair of jeans from Burton, new, £25ish. Will last a year.G Star jeans, used in mint condtion from Ebay, £12. Haved lasted me 3 years so far.

If you are happy to wear somebody's old cast off's, just for the sake of a label, I have pity on you.
haggis1984

Someone's never owned quality clothing.Pair of jeans from Burton, new, … Someone's never owned quality clothing.Pair of jeans from Burton, new, £25ish. Will last a year.G Star jeans, used in mint condtion from Ebay, £12. Haved lasted me 3 years so far.

not always the case..
I wear a lot of all saints, and diesel. Primarily diesel jeans, all saints tops.

all saints items cost a fair bit, but the quality on some of the 'thin' items is very poor.

Inactive

If you are happy to wear somebody's old cast off's, just for the sake of … If you are happy to wear somebody's old cast off's, just for the sake of a label, I have pity on you.

When the label = quality wearing 'cast-offs' is a prudent financial decision. And they look awesome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants