how to tell if my ugg boots are real

i have just bought some ugg boots off ebay.
the descriptipn says
GENUINE DECKERS INC UGG AUSTRALIA CARGO 11 TALL BLACK UGGS UK 5.5 USA 7 EURO 38. BRAND NEW.

WE GUARANTEE ALL OF OUR UGGS ARE GENUINE ****PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND OR MORE PICTURES ETC.

PURCHASED FROM AUTHORIZED RETAIL STORES ONLY/TRADEMARK R'S ON SOLES, LABELS HEELS ETC. THE QUALITY OF THE UGGS ARE GRADE A SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP.

the seller has over 1100 positive feedback (100%) so i didnt read the feedback and just made an offer. the seller accepted my offer and they are due to arrive today. i have just had another look at their feedback and everything is private appart from comment so now im wondering why private and how i can tell if my boots are fake or not as i have never had these ones before. thanks for any help. xxx

13 Comments

Banned

one easy way to tell is by price paid, otherwise post pics of soles, heels, and inside tag of boot

Many, many fake Uggs on eBay..........it's a real problem.

If they are then open up a dispute straight away.

I'd be worried if they don't have a box,private listings always worry me too!

Banned

Syzable;4608290

Many, many fake Uggs on eBay..........it's a real problem.If they are … Many, many fake Uggs on eBay..........it's a real problem.If they are then open up a dispute straight away.

yeah and good luck getting someone to authenticate they are fakes

I bought some off eBay and they are real, took them into a shoe shop where my friend works and compared them to theirs lol!
I only paid £65 for them so don't worry, you may have dropped on a real pair!

pinch yourself and see if you wake up

spider1986;4608746

I bought some off eBay and they are real, took them into a shoe shop … I bought some off eBay and they are real, took them into a shoe shop where my friend works and compared them to theirs lol!I only paid £65 for them so don't worry, you may have dropped on a real pair!

A high volume seller of UGG boots that all the celebs wear would NOT
be selling them for 65 quid if they were genuine.

To test if its real, apart from the obvious sole pattern and lable on the heel, hold the boot in one hand on the sole and with the other hand pinch the heel from both sides and let go, if it makes a "pop" noise there is a very good chance it ia a real Ugg.

Try it, it works - honest!

deb8z;4608896

A high volume seller of UGG boots that all the celebs wear would NOTbe … A high volume seller of UGG boots that all the celebs wear would NOTbe selling them for 65 quid if they were genuine.

It wasn't a high volume seller. It was a stupid seller whose auction ended at 11:30 on a Saturday night.

i am geussing by the wording there fake, the fact he mentions the R on the sole and grade A would make me think there fake as they are the same thing word for word the chinese selers use to sell there fakes (i have 3 pairs sat here) with papers boxes etc and you couldnt tell between those and the missus genuine ones. they also have the r's and are 100% sheepskin, they would be sold as A or A+ and the lower grade's would be made from cow skin, rather then sheeps

if they are fakes you can get your money back..i did on a fake hooded top (adidas)...paypal will ask you to go into a retailer which sells the product and then they write a letter to confirm its a fake...fax it to paypal..you get your money back..hey presto

50/50 you decide
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions