How to test for authentic pro duo cards

3 replies
Found 5th Oct 2008
Heard it talked about but not sure how its done could anyone be so kind as to tell me how its done, any help appreciated

3 Comments

I think you put it in a PSP, press something, and it tells you if it is Magicgate supported means its real?

emasu;3125613

I think you put it in a PSP, press something, and it tells you if it is … I think you put it in a PSP, press something, and it tells you if it is Magicgate supported means its real?

put it in a psp go over to picture press the triangle button go down to information press x if it is magicgate supported it is geniune

Original Poster

imortal;3125629

put it in a psp go over to picture press the triangle button go down to … put it in a psp go over to picture press the triangle button go down to information press x if it is magicgate supported it is geniune

emasu;3125613

I think you put it in a PSP, press something, and it tells you if it is … I think you put it in a PSP, press something, and it tells you if it is Magicgate supported means its real?

Cheers shall rep you both :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247577
    2. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine610
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44

See more discussions