Groups

How to track down who keeps calling me?

I have been getting calls to my mobile for a few weeks now, they only last for a few seconds and are gone when I pick it up. Today I got one and managed to answer it and said hello a few times but there was no reply and then they hung up. The number is 08708507619, when I have called it back it rings out.

How to I find out which business it is and get them to stop calling.

Any ideas?

It's really bugging me.

9 Comments

the company that called you is Supremo Glaze 08708507619 0800330088

some contact info my advice when they answer let them say hello a few times then hang up LOL

[email protected]
    Supremeoglaze
    Weatherseal House
    Road 1
    Winsford Industrial Estate
    Winsford, Cheshire
    CW7 3PZ

You could also setup caller profiling, make a group in your contacts, add everyone to it who matters, make a profile (for Nokia anyways) that only allows calls through from that group and use it.

Is there no sites for tracing mobiles as I get nuisance calls from mobiles as well

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, now to get them to stop. Rep added to you all.

Sheriff Waffles;2096640

Is there no sites for tracing mobiles as I get nuisance calls from … Is there no sites for tracing mobiles as I get nuisance calls from mobiles as well

you can always add them to your reject list if you have that option on your phone. I do on my samsumg and i think i did on my nokia

Don't forget that when you phone 0870 numbers back, you are being charged massively over infalted prices and the company concerned usually take a cut out of it. So not only are they annoying you they are making money out of you!
    saynoto0870.com/
    :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions