Groups

how to track my order??

when i order my products form M&S i was given a 17 digit long number and she also said i can track the oprder online but i am not able to find where to track it. it doesnt even show me anything on my record when i log in

any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

4 Comments

go onto home page of m & s along the top you will find My Account - click on there and see my orders - it should show you status ther

its not like rm were you can trace - m and s are imo bloody awful -

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2221133

https://www.hdnl.co.uk/hdnl/copy paste number into track and trace … https://www.hdnl.co.uk/hdnl/copy paste number into track and trace box.....asuming it was sent home delivery network

invalid tracking number

holly100;2221168

go onto home page of m & s along the top you will find My Account - click … go onto home page of m & s along the top you will find My Account - click on there and see my orders - it should show you status therits not like rm were you can trace - m and s are imo bloody awful -

they are awful, completely agree with you. lady on the phone first said delivery can be arraged on friday and then in seconds changed her mind and said it will be 9th of june. i want to say some swear words but it's allowed. i guess i will have to call them.

thanks for your help guys.

livelongHUKD;2221398

invalid tracking numberthey are awful, completely agree with you. lady on … invalid tracking numberthey are awful, completely agree with you. lady on the phone first said delivery can be arraged on friday and then in seconds changed her mind and said it will be 9th of june. i want to say some swear words but it's allowed. i guess i will have to call them.thanks for your help guys.

is this the first time you have ordered - or have you already had at least half of your order cancelled - they do inform you 3 weeks later and then take another 2 weeks to deliver

hint - ring up and complain very nicely and you will get £10 on your account!! i have done this:thumbsup:

but i am now waiting for a reply from headoffice as i got really peeved over orders - if jeremy paxman can do it - i will!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;2221597

is this the first time you have ordered - or have you already had at … is this the first time you have ordered - or have you already had at least half of your order cancelled - they do inform you 3 weeks later and then take another 2 weeks to deliver hint - ring up and complain very nicely and you will get £10 on your account!! i have done this:thumbsup:but i am now waiting for a reply from headoffice as i got really peeved over orders - if jeremy paxman can do it - i will!!:thumbsup:

this is my first order, and it has been three days, since i ordered, still bloody 9 days to go for the delivery, payment hasn't been taken out.

complain for sure, hopefully get £10 thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764337
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions