Groups

How to train a dragon

Went to watch this film today with my 5yr old,didnt think much of it at 1st but gave it a chance and really surprised myself really enjoyed it so if anybody is thinking of going i say give it a go

8 Comments

thanks

My kids 10 and 8 loved it ;-)

I didnt think it was all that bad either. The 3d was suprisingly good... a bit better than the last one we saw ice age 3.

Original Poster

Yes we watched it in 3d and thought it was a lot better in 3d than a lot of other films we have seen

It was good in 3D me and the oh went and saw it on friday was quite a good flim!

made me laff! x

My OH took our son last night, they both really enjoyed it and I have had to listen to them both go on and on about it all day. Might have to go see it for myself, lol.

I want to take my two to see it in the holidays but they both want to see Nanny McPhee - I really liked the first one but dont hold out much hope that the sequel will be any good :-(

Took them to see Aliens in the Attic on Saturday morning and that was wicked :-D

Original Poster

Actually went to see nanny mcphee 2 last week,thought it was better than the 1st

julieg;8303768

Actually went to see nanny mcphee 2 last week,thought it was better than … Actually went to see nanny mcphee 2 last week,thought it was better than the 1st

Hmmm... Cool :thumbsup:

I haven't got a choice anyways really - I said I will take them cinema again in the holidays, doesn't quite work out if I don't let them pick the movie :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162401
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions