Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

How to Train Your Dragon : The Hidden World on Sky 1 on Christmas Day at 6pm

Groups

Top comments
n15hu13/12/2019 12:31

Unless you have a subscription with ITV 2 lol

The Irishman is now free on Netflix, can I post that? Cost me a tenner to see it in the pictures...
Surely that'll go HOT
19 Comments
How is this a deal?
GoNz0-13/12/2019 12:09

How is this a deal?

It’s a freebie. HUKD members have posted similar offers like this every year during seasonal periods.
Cold, it clashes with ITV's festive highlight, a collection of old outtakes from The Chase.
Wow... what a deal...
Can I post every time ITV2 show predator?
2_Dog13/12/2019 12:29

Wow... what a deal...Can I post every time ITV2 show predator?

Here for the comments
This has been on sky for a little while!
Nice deal mate 🙌 One of my favourites of 2019!
sweety047113/12/2019 12:36

This has been on sky for a little while!

Yes, but only if you subscribe to the film channels
Is Sky One a free channel?
TomLC13/12/2019 12:57

Is Sky One a free channel?

No...but we all know there are varied degrees or subscriptions. The difference between Sky Cinema subscribers and basic Sky Entertainment subscribers. So when a good 2019 movie comes on Sky 1 for all Sky subscribers then it becomes a deal!
n15hu13/12/2019 12:31

The Irishman is now free on Netflix, can I post that? Cost me a tenner to see it in the pictures...
Surely that'll go HOT
Worst... Deal... Ever...
2_Dog13/12/2019 13:06

The Irishman is now free on Netflix, can I post that? Cost me a tenner to …The Irishman is now free on Netflix, can I post that? Cost me a tenner to see it in the pictures...Surely that'll go HOT

Give it a go!
john.swfc13/12/2019 12:33

Comment deleted

He's been on and down voted all my deals too
john.swfc13/12/2019 12:27

Cold, it clashes with ITV's festive highlight, a collection of old …Cold, it clashes with ITV's festive highlight, a collection of old outtakes from The Chase.

I can’t stop laughing at this
This is quite a big deal. A fresh movie on a sky original channel within months of it arriving on sky cinema. This has to be to do with Comcast. You wouldn’t have seen old sky pulling this stunt.
dannykerner199018/12/2019 00:06

This is quite a big deal. A fresh movie on a sky original channel within …This is quite a big deal. A fresh movie on a sky original channel within months of it arriving on sky cinema. This has to be to do with Comcast. You wouldn’t have seen old sky pulling this stunt.

Cheers Danny. I’m pleased you see it this way. A lot of the ignorant trolls that had commented on this post didn’t see it like that. Go back last year when the Greatest Showman was on Sky 1 during Christmas Day and another HUKD member posted it up as a freebie the post went hot and viral, there was no backlash because most of the people saw it exactly the same way you and I have.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions