How to transfer 1&1 website and Best place to buy webdomains and write my own website

Posted 24th May 2020Edited by:"Helpful567"
I have a website with 1 & 1 interenet which I have had for many years

The website design features seem clunky and are poor

I also have some webdomains which I have not used yet but may use in the future.

Are there cheaper options to host domains?

Are there better options to write my own web page?

how do I transfer to another provider?
(I have email set up for One of my domains but not for the others
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Interesting. I have just seen the bill for 1and1 as was, IONOS as now is, and realise I am being ripped off right royally as customers so often are when their low cost provider is taken over by a firm eager to milk to punters who stay. And as you say, cheap without good tooling is OK. Expensive with poor tooling is not attractive.

I am looking at using Google domains and their related tools. If nothing else, I know the stats will be useful.
ccnp24/05/2020 14:18

Interesting. I have just seen the bill for 1and1 as was, IONOS as now is, …Interesting. I have just seen the bill for 1and1 as was, IONOS as now is, and realise I am being ripped off right royally as customers so often are when their low cost provider is taken over by a firm eager to milk to punters who stay. And as you say, cheap without good tooling is OK. Expensive with poor tooling is not attractive.I am looking at using Google domains and their related tools. If nothing else, I know the stats will be useful.

I did the same, realised how expensive it got. And I’m one of the fools who keep meaning to sort it and forget 🙈
I have had a very good experience using namecheap for any domain requirements.
Post a comment
@
    Text