Groups

How to transfer data from my Xbox 20GB hard drive to my new 60GB one

Just bought a new 60GB hard drive for my xbox, how can I transfer the data over from my 20GB one

22 Comments

Banned

set of transfer leads I have lent my set to a member on here, ifyou Pm Ouenben and ask him to send my kit to you asap you can transfer your data

Original Poster

dog_cop;3669391

set of transfer leads I have lent my set to a member on here, ifyou Pm … set of transfer leads I have lent my set to a member on here, ifyou Pm Ouenben and ask him to send my kit to you asap you can transfer your data

That would be great tar, cant believe I have to pay for lead to transfer data, what a pain in the ****.

How much would p+p be for the lead?

Banned

Chidda;3669485

That would be great tar, cant believe I have to pay for lead to transfer … That would be great tar, cant believe I have to pay for lead to transfer data, what a pain in the ****.How much would p+p be for the lead?

as I sent to him FREE.. he will send it to you FREE :thumbsup: and the kit was free from microsoft as I bought an elite and transfered my data from a 20gb hard drive

Original Poster

dog_cop;3669543

as I sent to him FREE.. he will send it to you FREE :thumbsup: and the … as I sent to him FREE.. he will send it to you FREE :thumbsup: and the kit was free from microsoft as I bought an elite and transfered my data from a 20gb hard drive

Brilliant, well ill pm him then. Then if he sends it ill pm you for your address. Cheers fella

Banned

Chidda;3669614

Brilliant, well ill pm him then. Then if he sends it ill pm you for your … Brilliant, well ill pm him then. Then if he sends it ill pm you for your address. Cheers fella

nah get him to send it straight to you and you keep it then when another member needs it you send it on :thumbsup:

dog_cop;3669660

nah get him to send it straight to you and you keep it then when another … nah get him to send it straight to you and you keep it then when another member needs it you send it on :thumbsup:

That's very nice of you dog! Added some rep to you.:thumbsup:

dog_cop;3669660

nah get him to send it straight to you and you keep it then when another … nah get him to send it straight to you and you keep it then when another member needs it you send it on :thumbsup:

i might wanna borrow the kit if i can find a 60GB cheap enough ...... i have filled my 20GB :?

Banned

faevilangel;3669729

i might wanna borrow the kit if i can find a 60GB cheap enough ...... i … i might wanna borrow the kit if i can find a 60GB cheap enough ...... i have filled my 20GB :?

your so greedy.. get a 120gb you tight wad

dog_cop;3669773

your so greedy.. get a 120gb you tight wad

if you find one for me, thats cheap and can pay using paypal then i will think about it

Banned

faevilangel;3669785

if you find one for me, thats cheap and can pay using paypal then i will … if you find one for me, thats cheap and can pay using paypal then i will think about it

oh Mr Paypal.. now thats cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ...

Original Poster

dog_cop;3669660

Cheers mate thats really nice of you, but i'd rather send it back to you because I won't always be on here. Atm got 2 weeks off wrk and doing uni wrk. So don't want to not be here when someone needs the cable. So would it be ok if I sent it back?

Banned

Chidda;3669823

Cheers mate thats really nice of you, but i'd rather send it back to you … Cheers mate thats really nice of you, but i'd rather send it back to you because I won't always be on here. Atm got 2 weeks off wrk and doing uni wrk. So don't want to not be here when someone needs the cable. So would it be ok if I sent it back?

yeah no worried unless someone asks for it after your done with it get their details and play it forward so to speak :thumbsup:

dog_cop;3669808

oh Mr Paypal.. now thats cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ...

i have £100 in paypal fella so rather spend that

get looking :whistling:

Banned

faevilangel;3669870

i have £100 in paypal fella so rather spend that :pget looking :whistling:

ok ... get spending :thumbsup:

dog_cop;3669916

ok ... get spending :thumbsup:

im supposed to be saving for my first car :roll:

i finally got a 60GB so will need your cable dog breath

i have pm'd you to come back here, if ya let me know who has it pls :-D

Banned

faevilangel;3691141

i finally got a 60GB so will need your cable dog breath :pi have pm'd you … i finally got a 60GB so will need your cable dog breath :pi have pm'd you to come back here, if ya let me know who has it pls :-D

well Pm Chidda ... fool

well i had to keep it formal and got yo ass back here

i will pm chidda now dog breath

Banned

faevilangel;3691442

well i had to keep it formal and got yo ass back here :pi will pm chidda … well i had to keep it formal and got yo ass back here :pi will pm chidda now dog breath

ok cheap skate :thumbsup::p

dog_cop;3691461

ok cheap skate :thumbsup::p

thanks dog breath :thumbsup:

let me know what i shall do with the cables ....... could keep them :-D :whistling:

gonna keep this thread going :lol:

next person in line (if i remember) is strike

but im waiting on confirmation from the dog kisser
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…810
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions