Groups
    EXPIRED

How to transfer music from ipod touch to new computer

Hi guys, am after some advice - have recently bought a laptop and now want to use that on my ipod rather than my tower. Only prob is if I plug it in it'll probably wipe it clean - does anybody have ideas how to do it - have looked on net and can only find info on normal ipods and not the touch as apparantely these are different - cheers. Also most of my music is from my own collection and not from itunes :o)
    Thanx

8 Comments

I used a free progrmme called SharePod to transfer music from i-pod to comp:

getsharepod.com/

I done this before with new laptop - and used this but you have to pay attention!

youtube.com/wat…BVo

Original Poster

thanx for that - will check them out :o)

I used music rescue. Simple to use too

irip for mac
    idump for PC

idump ....................................titter

^They want something for the iTouch Does Idump work ? Sharepod should according to changelog

dontasciime;8596830

^They want something for the iTouch Does Idump work ? Sharepod should … ^They want something for the iTouch Does Idump work ? Sharepod should according to changelog

I thought it did but I might be wrong.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions