How to turn off daily picks?

Posted 11th Dec 2021 (Posted 6 h, 3 m ago)
as title says, I've tried with the bell icon in the daily picks page but doesn't seem to do anything for me.

I'm on Android btw
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
7 Comments
  1. Avatar
    You go through your settings and notifications for the hot UK deals app..turn them off if you no longer want the daily picks...
  2. Avatar
    46367117-IbEFX.jpg
    On the daily picks page, you should be able to click the crossed out bell in the top right which will give the option to turn off daily pick notifications
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Russ262611/12/2021 18:35

[Image] On the daily picks page, you should be able to click the crossed …[Image] On the daily picks page, you should be able to click the crossed out bell in the top right which will give the option to turn off daily pick notifications

Yeah, tried this but doesn't seem to do anything for me. I still get them no matter the setting.
  4. Avatar
    43tr11/12/2021 18:40

Yeah, tried this but doesn't seem to do anything for me. I still get them …Yeah, tried this but doesn't seem to do anything for me. I still get them no matter the setting.

I'm not sure then. It's working for me. Do you have the latest version of the app installed?
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Russ262611/12/2021 18:44

I'm not sure then. It's working for me. Do you have the latest version of …I'm not sure then. It's working for me. Do you have the latest version of the app installed?

Yep, latest version installed.
  6. Avatar
    That's what I did a few months ago and worked for me
  7. Avatar
    Author
    chrb11/12/2021 22:05

That's what I did a few months ago and worked for me

:/ Mine broken
Post a comment
Top Merchants