How to unhide a thread?

Posted 17th Aug 2020
I clicked on the hide (eye) icon on a thread by accident and now it's hidden from my view. I can't find it or see a way to unhide it in the options. Any one know how?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I don’t see what you speak of
i don't think you can hide a thread. do you mean you had saved it and you accidentally unsaved it so can't see it in your saved list anymore?
mutley117/08/2020 15:56

i don't think you can hide a thread. do you mean you had saved it and you …i don't think you can hide a thread. do you mean you had saved it and you accidentally unsaved it so can't see it in your saved list anymore?

There are some discussion threads with an eye with line across it. If I click it, the thread disappears. I can't see them anymore
Prosamuraiman17/08/2020 18:52

There are some discussion threads with an eye with line across it. If I …There are some discussion threads with an eye with line across it. If I click it, the thread disappears. I can't see them anymore

are you using browser or app?
Mendoza17/08/2020 19:12

are you using browser or app?

Browser, Chrome. I'm going to try and take screenshot next time I see it.
Try logging out, deleting cookies and then logging in again
tregs17/08/2020 20:24

Try logging out, deleting cookies and then logging in again

I did that, but the threads that I've hidden are still not visible
That little icon is usually to hide the "Top comments" that appear at the top of a thread. You just click the same little icon and they come back.

Perhaps that's what you mean? I've never seen it actually remove an entire thread? Can't help any more than that. Sorry.

Regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix17/08/2020 23:33

That little icon is usually to hide the "Top comments" that appear at the …That little icon is usually to hide the "Top comments" that appear at the top of a thread. You just click the same little icon and they come back.Perhaps that's what you mean? I've never seen it actually remove an entire thread? Can't help any more than that. Sorry.Regards, Phsy.

Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text