Groups

How to unknowingly fail a drugs test.

Apparently shows +ive if you eat poppy seeds!
    Found in authentic Kurma WTF.

8 Comments

the moral of the story. . . .dont eat seed you aint a bird???

True.

It's in the big book of foods to avoid for train drivers....

Original Poster

Doesn't really bother me, never passed a test in my life! LOL
    Wonder what other edibles would lead to a +ive drug test?

bargain surfer;3349190

Doesn't really bother me, never passed a test in my life! LOLWonder what … Doesn't really bother me, never passed a test in my life! LOLWonder what other edibles would lead to a +ive drug test?

More things than you realise, somebody should be along soon with a link. It's a veritable minefield!!!!

Original Poster

also by eating ALL the different legal "foods" that can result in a +ve drug test would one actually get WASTED?

bargain surfer;3349344

also by eating ALL the different legal "foods" that can result in a +ve … also by eating ALL the different legal "foods" that can result in a +ve drug test would one actually get WASTED?

Go and eat a whole packet of poppy seed then come abck and tell us weather you feel A) smashed or B) like your bum has been rubbed with sandpaper!!

Banned

i bought some poppy seeds when i was sick, brewed them in milk, ate them+went to sleep, after deep sleep later i was ok

Then it was the placebo effect. Regular poppy seeds screw up the drugs test because the ****** tests can't tell them from opiates but they have no narcotic properties.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions