How to unlock iPhone

Found 4th Oct 2017
How quickly can you unlock my iPhone 6s as I need this unlocked as a matter of urgency. I sold the phone to someone as unlocked as I thought it was but it’s not. It’s locked to Three.

I basically got an iPhone on the o2 network however I never used the sI’m. I used a three pay monthly sim in the phone and with the contract sim, I gave that for my son to use in his older iPhone.

I contacted o2 to have the phone they sent me unlocked as if just finished my 2 year contract. They unlocked the phone but I put a different sim in it and it said sim not supported please get unlock code. Anyway after a check of the IEMI number it turns out that they unlocked my sons older o2 phone and not the new one. His phone was a sim free phone anyway.

Any my ideas how I get the newer iPhone locked? If I phone Three will they unlock it?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
google.co.uk/sea…637 (first link)

They might ask you to use their sim card for few days.
Edited by: "Voltix" 4th Oct 2017
deleted1597344
As far as I’m aware only the suppling carrier can unlock it (forgive me if I’m wrong). So if it was on an O2 contract originally you will need to contact them.
Ring 3 and tell them do it.
deleted15973444th Oct 2017

As far as I’m aware only the suppling carrier can unlock it (forgive me if …As far as I’m aware only the suppling carrier can unlock it (forgive me if I’m wrong). So if it was on an O2 contract originally you will need to contact them.

They cant do anything if its locked to another network.
Edited by: "Voltix" 4th Oct 2017
deleted1597344
Voltix55 m ago

They cant do anything if its locked to another network.

Like I said the supplying carrier is the only one that can only unlock it. Sorry I thought it was locked to O2 but obviously I misread it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants