Groups

how to unlock LG G4 on vodafone

Trying to unlock my wife's LG G4 on Vodafone

17 Comments

£2.45 on ebay

ebay.co.uk/itm…956?hash=item33bfc68a94:g:czwAAOSwCGVX53ZF

bloke on fleabay done mine £2.50

As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion. Don't do it.X)

Original Poster

Thanks , how do I find out what model number it is

Please dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*Model Number#
    and reach the unlocking menu before purchase.

I bought this one from ebay for £2.55, now increased to £2.75 but it worked fine and code was emailed through within 6 hours. ebay.co.uk/itm…=bu

Original Poster

Just waiting on the code getting sent , does anyone know what happens once the code is sent. I.e. Do I type it into the unlock menu then power off and swap sims ?

mark333

Just waiting on the code getting sent , does anyone know what happens … Just waiting on the code getting sent , does anyone know what happens once the code is sent. I.e. Do I type it into the unlock menu then power off and swap sims ?

​they usually provide instructions with the code but Google it if they don't

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help guys still waiting for the code

Unlock your LG G4

Turn your phone off
    remove the back panel and battery from the LG G4
    Replace your service provider’s SIM card with a SIM card from a different carrier
    Insert the battery and snap on the back cover of the phone
    Turn the phone back on
    When prompted, enter the SIM unlock code your received from Android SIM Unlock of your service provider
    Your LG G4 is now SIM unlocked

I did it with lg g4 on Vodafone. You need to type in a number using the phone dialer. If you get it right a unlocking screen appears. You then type in unlock code. Just swapping sim dose not automatically bring up the unlocking screen like with other phones

Original Poster

Still no code

mark333

Still no code

​You still waiting for code to unlock? Got mine off ebay. Came in about 20mins.. I opened phone dialer as If was was phoning someone and dialed Dial on the phone keypad 2945#*815#..?? I think that was the number? enter the NCK code

Original Poster

wayners

​You still waiting for code to unlock? Got mine off ebay. Came in about 2 … ​You still waiting for code to unlock? Got mine off ebay. Came in about 20mins.. I opened phone dialer as If was was phoning someone and dialed Dial on the phone keypad 2945#*815#..?? I think that was the number? enter the NCK code

Aye still waiting, sent them a message but no reply

mark333

Aye still waiting, sent them a message but no reply

​I have had this before when I unlocked a Samsung s3. Ordered code off ebay but heard nothing for 24 hours and I got annoyed. I messaged several times and they eventually got back to me saying they sent code via email. They never! I searched through. They then sent code again. if you don't get a reply this morning message again. I always message seller now before I pay for unlock code and ask if they have correct code, if they say yes, I then pay. Some sellers advertise to do this as it saves the refund if they don't have access to correct code.

Original Poster

Got it at last , thanks for all the help .

getmeone

As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own … As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion. Don't do it.X)

Rust == iron oxide.
    Iron == iron oxide - oxygen
    So if you're envious then don't breathe ? oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming48
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?88
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV44
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1115

See more discussions