Groups

How to unlock Samsung S3500

Banned
    Hi

I recently bought this mobile from asda...it is locked to vodafone....can anyone help how to unlock it please

3 Comments

When you say its locked to vodafone is the phone on the voda network (voda branded) or supplied as a asda phone as they use voda as their network provider.

If it was supplied for the asda newtork it might be be worth contacting asda c/s as their web page says that their phones are supplied open to all networks, details are on their web page below.

asda-phones.co.uk/tar…g=3

If the phone is voda branded, the last time I heard voda will charge aprrox £20 to unlock a payg phone in the first 12 months, after 12 months they will unlock it for free.

Original Poster Banned

pavc;6784617

When you say its locked to vodafone is the phone on the voda network … When you say its locked to vodafone is the phone on the voda network (voda branded) or supplied as a asda phone as they use voda as their network provider.If it was supplied for the asda newtork it might be be worth contacting asda c/s as their web page says that their phones are supplied open to all networks, details are on their web page below.http://www.asda-phones.co.uk/tariff_list.aspx?pc=5&np=234&t=5066&tn=234&st=0&offset=0&hp=0&rt=0&categoryquantity=0&gb=0&stg=3If the phone is voda branded, the last time I heard voda will charge aprrox £20 to unlock a payg phone in the first 12 months, after 12 months they will unlock it for free.

Thanks for reply...it is vodafone branded

drimran1;6789376

Thanks for reply...it is vodafone branded

There's no free unlock solution for it,needs done by a unlocking shop etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      2. Clove.co.uk22
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?44
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?44