Groups
    EXPIRED

how to unlock samsung u600 freely

Please any one tell me the procedure to unlock samsung u600 please. I don't want to pay money for unlocking this mobile. thanks in advance

18 Comments

This will unlock it

edit-codes dont work on u600

BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING
    This will also bring the phone to default settings
    1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
    turn off the phone
    2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
    so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
    Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
    3.With out turning off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
    4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
    5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
    6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
    (star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
    7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
    (hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
    Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)

Original Poster

grabbit;3093664

This will unlock itBACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING This will also … This will unlock itBACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING This will also bring the phone to default settings 1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash) turn off the phone 2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it, so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message. Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.) 3.With out turning off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM" 4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash) 5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside. 6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash) 7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash) Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)

Thanks for the reply grabbit. I followed your steps , but after 4 step , phone is rebooted , then it showing as invalid sim card. please tell me if I need to do any thing esle?

Hi,if you followed the steps correctly it sounds like a problem with your sim card,try with a different one

Original Poster

I tried with different sim , same result...
    Last week I tried same steps to unlock samsun d900i , it worked well. I dont know why it's not unlockin samsung u600. pl help me with any other way .

Not sure why thats not working,

Saw this solution for a U600 and people reporting back that it worked for them but haven't tried it personally,you need the cable that came with the phone

download lucifer 1.03 by OTMAN-GSM

Power the phone , connect to PC ,select right port COM in soft

Start software and dont try to read the codes or unlock !!!

In the Phone Reset select "Stack reset" and push on "SET"

Wait until all ok then disconnect phone , pull out battery

and insert .
    PHONE UNLOCKED

Original Poster

grabbit;3111140

Not sure why thats not working,Saw this solution for a U600 and people … Not sure why thats not working,Saw this solution for a U600 and people reporting back that it worked for them but haven't tried it personally,you need the cable that came with the phonedownload lucifer 1.03 by OTMAN-GSMPower the phone , connect to PC ,select right port COM in softStart software and dont try to read the codes or unlock !!!In the Phone Reset select "Stack reset" and push on "SET" Wait until all ok then disconnect phone , pull out batteryand insert .PHONE UNLOCKED

thanks for the reply, I down loaded the software, when I run the application (SSCDUninstall) , pop up arrived saying earlier version of drivers found, due want to uninstall.

please can you provide steps to unlock it. should I keep the sim on it or not ? do I need any extra software to be present in the pc?

sorry for trobuling you.

Banned

any ideas to unlock a X820 free?

Hi All, i have downloaded lucifer to unlock a u600. The prob i am havin is that when u have to set the com port it only goes from 3 to 13. When tryin any of these the phone isn't detected. I went into device manager and the com port that has samsung usb device is set to com port 17, does any1 know how to change this??? Grrrrr givin me headache:x

I have since solved this.... A bit of guess work can sometimes go a long way:thumbsup:

grabbit;3093664

This will unlock itBACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING This will also … This will unlock itBACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING This will also bring the phone to default settings 1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash) turn off the phone 2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it, so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message. Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.) 3.With out turning off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM" 4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash) 5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside. 6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash) 7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash) Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)

I just followed sterps 1 - 5 and then the phone asked for a sim lock password.
    Just put 0000 and the phone was unlocked

Cheers m8
    Steve

try using a tool called "lucifer 1.03 by OTMAN-GSM"
    it unlocked mines.:)

I have tried this unlocking method 3 or 4 times now i can get to No 5 but the phone does not come back on with 'wrong sim' message it turns on and just stays as limited service any ideas on this????

i am doing that but it is not work i have samsung u600 and it is not working on there could someone help me on it pls ...

Natnat;4542618

I have tried this unlocking method 3 or 4 times now i can get to No 5 but … I have tried this unlocking method 3 or 4 times now i can get to No 5 but the phone does not come back on with 'wrong sim' message it turns on and just stays as limited service any ideas on this????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thats what my phone said aswell, it wont let me ring or recive anythin, and worse ov all my phone wont accept my old sim !!

Dealsfinder im having the exact same problem as you, when i load up the SSCDUninstall.exe file it asks about earlier version of drivers found, due want to uninstall. have you found any information about this yet? if yes plese contact me with any information you have found.
    Thanks

ello! Havin bit of a problem. The first solution dosn't work at all.. at #6 i finish the steps and end with the hash, but then it says "Emergency calls only" or something like that! what should i do??
    Tried the Lucifer program but the phone only gets to "invalid sim card" so i don't get to set USB options and the computer can't find it! someone please help

edit: just noticed that the computer does notice the phone beeing plugged in. But it appears as WMC ACM 1.0 App and it says there are no drivers installed, allthough i've installed them twice..

tokeaholic;3797147

Hi All, i have downloaded lucifer to unlock a u600. The prob i am havin … Hi All, i have downloaded lucifer to unlock a u600. The prob i am havin is that when u have to set the com port it only goes from 3 to 13. When tryin any of these the phone isn't detected. I went into device manager and the com port that has samsung usb device is set to com port 17, does any1 know how to change this??? Grrrrr givin me headache:x

I know it's a year late but if you right click it in device manager, Properties > Port Settings > Advanced and changed the COM port to port 3, ignore the warning about it being in use. This has worked for mine as the lucifer program only had port 3 listed :thumbsup:

hi i have tried this unlock on u600 i cant even get past checkin code irt just keeps sayin wrong sim after every stage i need help got a few u600s and i need to save money thak s
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?57
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34

See more discussions