Groups
    EXPIRED

How to upload a picture straight from your documents?

How to upload pictures from documents

Wondering if you could make this so it shows as an image ?

file:///C:/Users/Shaun/Desktop/IMG_0498.JPG

11 Comments

Have to use an image hosting site.

Imageshack

Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 22nd May 2011

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

Have to use an image hosting site.Imageshack

Is that the only way i cab do it, i have got photo bucket but is image shack better ?

supermod

hotukdeals.com/fee…598

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/raymanbucket/uploadimages1.jpg

Upload to photobucket and then paste the link 'IMG code' straight in the thread from beneath the uploaded image. Imageshack, photobucket, tinypic etc - they are all just free image host sites and any one of them can be used to upload/host your image

Edited by: "sigma" 22nd May 2011

If you linked it from your PC, what do you think would happen when it's off.

dcx_badass

If you linked it from your PC, what do you think would happen when it's … If you linked it from your PC, what do you think would happen when it's off.

do you think it would make any difference if it was on

Well no, but I was humouring them, it was more pointing out one of the (many) reasons you don't do that.

dcx_badass

Well no, but I was humouring them, it was more pointing out one of the … Well no, but I was humouring them, it was more pointing out one of the (many) reasons you don't do that.

as in - you can't

grabbit

as in - you can't

yes you can but you'd need to leave your pc on and the link would have to be your ip or a host pointing to your ip, which is a pain if your ip is dynamic

if you just linked with your ip address and it changed, the image wouldn't show, dyndns/afraid would be the way to do it, you could make Shauny_uk.dyndns.org and point it to your ip, set your router to update dyndns each time your ip changes, then people could access the picture via http://Shauny_uk.dyndns.org/IMG…JPG

you would need to set up apache or something and set C:/Users/Shaun/Desktop/ as your root dir for it to work, wouldn't advise having /desktop as your root dir though

Banned

OP,

This function is available if you're looking to post within the trading forums.

Simply log on to the dedicated trading forum, known as fo.lk using your hukd username and password. All posts are replicated between both sites.

In addition, you can self manage listings, e.g. expire and lock, without having to report to mods.

You can upload pics directly from your "My Documents" or any other location on your pc, bypassing the requirement to upload to a dedicated picture hosting site.

fo.lk/pro…le/

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 22nd May 2011

Except most use here for fs/ft and you can't see pics posted on fo.lk on here so it's a waste of time.

aScottishBloke

OP,This function is available if you're looking to post within the … OP,This function is available if you're looking to post within the trading forums.Simply log on to the dedicated trading forum, known as fo.lk using your hukd username and password. All posts are replicated between both sites.In addition, you can self manage listings, e.g. expire and lock, without having to report to mods.You can upload pics directly from your "My Documents" or any other location on your pc, bypassing the requirement to upload to a dedicated picture hosting site.http://fo.lk/profile/

that has nothing to do with the OPs question? he didn't mention fs/ft or folk so not quite sure why you've pasted a guide to folk

seems like a desperate attempt to get people to use it/talk about folk when ever possible

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891822
    2. word association Game72744167
    3. Sad news about Barcelona25113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764176

See more discussions