How to use a new mouse?

Don't know if this has been posted somewhere, but it made me :lol:

boreme.com/bor…d=1boreme.com/bor…php?

8 Comments

Original Poster

This one also ]http//ww…php

:roll:

You have just too much free time Ray!

That may be true MikeT, but it is very funny!

I was expecting something like someone actually asking what to do with a new mouse! I know there are people out there not as technological as me and others, and wanted to help out as I was intriged to hear what the problem was. Mice to me have all been pretty similar apart from the one where you keep the mouse still and just use the ball - in effect the complete oppposite of a mouse (but still a mouse!), so I thought that there had been a breakthrough in mouse technology, but I was wrong.

I think I fell for your TRAP there Rayman.

But if I couldn't help, I was going to say "That's just hard cheese!".

Think I'm DRAGGING the mice jokes as far as they go! I'm at the TAIL end now! I should CLICK "Post Quick Reply" AND get to the POINT!

Original Poster

Hehe I was only looking on the Mirror website for some news, then spotted the funny videos :roll: Never enough time Mike lol

I'm pleased the mouse trap worked but your puns are nearly as bad as mine T8RSP

LOL - surely these should have been posted in Emma's joke thread?

Maybe! But they are hardly jokes on my side! I'm sure people may have a sudden urge to stick pins in their eyes and question why they are reading such pathetic attempts at jokes!

thanks ray

Funny, but wish I had the time to go looking for this stuff. Well done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2137
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337

See more discussions