Posted 16th Jan 2023
Q How to redeem boots advantage point ?

Nothing happens when i try to redeem points, amount to be paid remains the same.

4070477-bhnrw.jpg
4070477-NJfiD.jpg

Q How to redeem boots advantage point ?
Nothing happens when i try to redeem points, amount to be paid remains the same.
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Gosh, this reminds me...I've got 145quids worth but cant being myself to buy anything as they're so much more expensive than every other retailer around...
    Just in case you did not know (copied from the Terms and Conditions):

"Boots will remove Boots Advantage Card points from registered Boots Advantage Card accounts that haven’t been used for one year or have been closed. "
  2. Avatar
    Have you got enough points to pay for the order plus delivery (if yes I don't know what the problem is sorry)

From the website it says:

"You can spend your points at boots.com by selecting whether to pay for a product with points or £s when viewing products in your basket.

To spend points on boots.com you must first link your Boots Advantage Card to your Boots account. You must have enough points on your Boots Advantage Card to cover the cost of the products you wish to purchase and the delivery charge. You will need a permanent Boots Advantage Card to be able to spend your points"
    Author
    Ohh so you mean it’s NOT ONLY the cost of the product. Delivery charges are also added and the points should cover both the cost and partial payment in shape of point is not allowed. :/
  3. Avatar
    Author
    I have enough points to pay fort the order EXCLUDING THE DELIVERY. As with other retailers whatever is above my points will be deducted once I make the payment. My order total is £3 ( excluding £1.50 collection, which I am ready to pay) and my points are worth £3.25.
Top Merchants