Expired

how to use micro SD Card in Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1

Found 4th Mar 2013
Hi everyone, it could be a simple thing but I am unable to use my microsd card in my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1. I have inserted the microsd card but it is not showing anywhere. Used few different applications like SD Manager, App2SD etc but none is showing my microsd card. Can anyone help me plz???
Community Updates
8 Comments
are you sure the sd card is good? I ll suggest trying in on a pc or any other device.
Before anything else check that you have inserted the SD card properly. If you have done so you will hear a click sound.
With my tab I has to use the nib of a pen to push my card in properly when I realised I had not done it.
Original Poster Banned
The card is properly inserted as whenever I switch on my tab it shows me preparing the SD Card message. But I dont know where to look for the sd card. When using through the application I can only see ExtSDCARD0 which is not my microsd card.
Original Poster Banned
I did format the card and even in storage section it does show the card and its capacity. The problem is how to access the card e.g if i want to move or copy files on my ext sd card, how can i do that?
can you not just click on the files icon and it will show you the internal memory and the sd memory, as for moving or copying things cant you just keep your finger on the thing you want to move and a menu will pop up with move or copy options, then when you find your sd card just hold your finger on the folder and the same menu will pop up again with the added paste option, thats how my device works i presume most android devices must be the same
sweetwishis

The card is properly inserted as whenever I switch on my tab it shows me … The card is properly inserted as whenever I switch on my tab it shows me preparing the SD Card message. But I dont know where to look for the sd card. When using through the application I can only see ExtSDCARD0 which is not my microsd card.

sdcard0 is what the tab calls the internal storage
extSdCard is your SD card.
Chocka

[quote=sweetwishis] sdcard0 is what the tab calls the internal … [quote=sweetwishis] sdcard0 is what the tab calls the internal storageextSdCard is your SD card.

As above, sdcard0 is internal storage, extsdcard is your plugged in card
I am using Samsung Tab 2 and have downloaded some files on micro SD card When I clck onto ext sd card the documents are there but when I try to open them the box says no applications can perform this action...........HELP!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions