Groups

How to use mobile credit?

Hello.

Well, I just realised i have couple of simcards with 5-10 credit loaded onto them. (From various free offers or from when i bought a spare phone)

What do you think I can use them for? I was thinking about entering some competitions, donating money to charity or using it as a payment for some stuff.

Any ideas are welcome.

9 Comments

Banned

getting a ring tone through topcashback usually gives ya about £4 in cashback, do one every few days, check out quidco to see if they got any on there to

ring a premium rate phone line

Original Poster

jamespir;7916576

ring a premium rate phone line

Just to waste it? I am looking of a way to tranform the money into a small profit. If you know of any number that will give me some benefit then please post.

sassie - Are you talking about jamstar? I might try that. Thanks

Banned

ilikedeals;7916693

Just to waste it? I am looking of a way to tranform the money into a … Just to waste it? I am looking of a way to tranform the money into a small profit. If you know of any number that will give me some benefit then please post.sassie - Are you talking about jamstar? I might try that. Thanks

yes, i did it with 2 sims i had £5 credit on each, did one and waited for it to track and pay, then did other, got nearly £9 back from £10 credit

sassie;7916711

yes, i did it with 2 sims i had £5 credit on each, did one and waited for … yes, i did it with 2 sims i had £5 credit on each, did one and waited for it to track and pay, then did other, got nearly £9 back from £10 credit

thats really clever, turning credit into cash :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks sassie! Exactly what i was looking for. Gonna do it when i get home! Rep added.

Banned

i would only do one at a time, wait for it to pay then do again, unless you have a quidco or other cashback sites, then do one on each, remembering to clear cookies in between them

Use them for internet access for a cheap way of answering tricky questions on pub quiz machines!

If you are into texting and dont have inclusive texts, you can turn these into text credits at fishtext.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions