Groups

how to use quidco

I have quidco account I heve never used.
    I am about to buy some item on debenhams online store. (already added to a basked)
    Whad do I do to get 4% quidco on it?

11 Comments

You got to go though quidco click on the link.

Original Poster

do I have to set up my credit card details on quidco?

Juice;7468941

do I have to set up my credit card details on quidco?

No, just your bank details for them to put your money in.

deek72;7469055

No, just your bank details for them to put your money in.

Or your paypal address.

A LOT of us now use topcashback topcashback.co.uk as they don't rob you of £5 'admin' fee EVERY year and match quidco cashback rates :thumbsup:

Banned

yawn

another "how does quidco work" thread

can folk not read?

big-boy;7469541

A LOT of us now use topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk as they … A LOT of us now use topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk as they don't rob you of £5 'admin' fee EVERY year and match quidco cashback rates :thumbsup:

What you on about ROB YOU How are you getting robbed :thinking:

waterloo;7470116

What you on about ROB YOU How are you getting robbed :thinking:

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Banned

big-boy;7470323

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you … Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Its a fiver

Get over it

big-boy;7470323

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you … Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Err :? its their site you are using for your cashback so how the heck are they robbing you ? pay the adim fee and get over it.

dimebars;7471080

Its a fiverGet over it

I know what a tight ass some people :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1121
      2. word survey57
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions