how to use quidco

Found 8th Jan 2010
I have quidco account I heve never used.
I am about to buy some item on debenhams online store. (already added to a basked)
Whad do I do to get 4% quidco on it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

You got to go though quidco click on the link.

Original Poster

do I have to set up my credit card details on quidco?

Juice;7468941

do I have to set up my credit card details on quidco?

No, just your bank details for them to put your money in.

deek72;7469055

No, just your bank details for them to put your money in.

Or your paypal address.

A LOT of us now use topcashback topcashback.co.uk as they don't rob you of £5 'admin' fee EVERY year and match quidco cashback rates :thumbsup:

Banned

yawn

another "how does quidco work" thread

can folk not read?

big-boy;7469541

A LOT of us now use topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk as they … A LOT of us now use topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk as they don't rob you of £5 'admin' fee EVERY year and match quidco cashback rates :thumbsup:

What you on about ROB YOU How are you getting robbed :thinking:

waterloo;7470116

What you on about ROB YOU How are you getting robbed :thinking:

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Banned

big-boy;7470323

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you … Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Its a fiver

Get over it

big-boy;7470323

Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you … Urm well to put it simply for you :roll: "topcashback DON'T ron't rob you of a £5 'admin' fee EVERY year as quidco DO". It's MY cashback, not to line their pockets of £5 first :x .... OK :thumbsup:

Err :? its their site you are using for your cashback so how the heck are they robbing you ? pay the adim fee and get over it.

dimebars;7471080

Its a fiverGet over it

I know what a tight ass some people :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text